9

"Let's get rolling boys. Tee! You little-

Wake up!"

Tee sat up with a start and gave Janean a sheepish look.

"I'll smack your butt if you don't hurry! Come on!!"

Tee gave his manager a toothy grin and picked his stuff to hop after them. "Wait wait wait wait wait!" He squealed.

"Get in the van!" Janean spoke with a fake annoyed look and shoved him inside.

They were going to shoot a special MV, a very first for just the two of them after the long anticipation from fans.

Tee giggled and settled beside Tae who smiled seeing the boy this hyper excited after a long time. He felt excited himself just seeing Tee happy. Anyone told him few weeks ago he'd miss the old Tee so much, he'd atleast huff at them. That's if he's in good mood.

Tae used to think a lot of things. Not liking Tee being one of them. But now he wasn't so sure. Tee was not Tee anymore. He won't laugh, he won't joke, he won't drive Tae crazy, he won't even talk to anyone. He'd just work his ass off, eat quietly in a corner and sleep. Everything that Tae ever wished he'd do. But now that he did it, Tae wanted nothing more than to see Tee laugh and dance around like the happy bunny he was. He missed Tee.

And he hated how the only person Tee ever talked to was Kim. He looked up to Kim, hung onto his each and every word, like he once did with Tae. Tae knew he had no one else to blame for that except himself.

"Khun mae!! Tee had behaved all week! Gimme my reward" Tee extended his palm to his manager cutely. Janean sighed and slapped lightly on it.

"There!"

"Eyyyyyn! Stingy!! I need cup cakes naa!!!" Tee whined.

"Start the van before he starts to sneak his way through all our wallets!"

Everyone laughed while Tee pouted. Tae sighed and looked out the window. Just the two of them, no Kim taking up all of Tee's attention or no Copter with accusing glares towards him when Tee won't talk to anyone or Bas trying to cheer everyone up and seek them to make up with each other.

Maybe if he's lucky, he could get to apologize to Tee. No it's not that he didn't want to. It was more like no one else wanted to let him near Tee. He deserved it, especially after seeing the condition he found Tee in, he felt like shit. Even if Tee didn't have the condition he had, he knew he had no right to call him out and say the things he said to the boy. Watching Tee sit there right beside him but not look at him even once, not having him tease and annoy him or prank him, he suddenly felt lonely, like something was missing. 

They had decided to travel to the resort by their van since the team had a setback, mixing up the schedule and plane timings. Tae didn't mind since it takes less time by air but then more headache.

While Tee was having a field day in his heart, too bad the old grumpy phi got to take the window seat before he could. No he was too scared of Tae to even look his way. He haven't spoken to Tae ever since that day.

Yeah he went back to practice the very next day and even got the dance number done on time and then went on to do the recording of the song for the video. Then they went in for working on the MV and then setting out for the video now.

"Hey bunny.. you ate?" Janean asked slowly while opening a box of pasta. Tee nodded but still took the box happily. He got surprised when he heard Tae chuckle softly beside him and put the chopsticks down with a sad frown. He gave the box back to Janean with a sad frown.

"I don't want it mae" he said, looking down. Janean sighed and took the box. Tee picked his backpack, zipping it up and moved to the back to lay down before Tae could talk to him.