7

He woke up after a good sleep and stretched. These stupid medications were killing him, he was always drowzy. But they helped keep the thoughts away.

He yawned and rubbed his head on the pillow. Frowned. His bed was fluffy and soft last night. Wasn't it?

Hey.. it feels so warm.. the arms around him..

WHAT?!!

He sat up with a start and kicked his bed, making it groan.

"What the fuck Tee?!"

Tee blinked. Looking around, he found himself on the floor, on top of Tae with only a blanket covering them. With a surprised gasp, he tried to squirm out of Tae's hold, tangled with the blanket and fell back in Tae's lap, making the older man groan again.

"Hey!!" Tae held the smaller boy back when he tried to move out of his lap again and glared at him. "Damn it Tee!! Are you planning to make me impotent?" He almost laughed at the horrified look on the little boy's face. "Your legs are stuck, let me help"

Still holding Tee in one arm, he bent to gently untangle him from the blanket. His hand accidentally brushed against Tee's bare leg and he found himself gulping. How soft and fair is this idiot?

Once out, Tee hurried away from Tae. Tae had gotten used to being treated like that by Tee. He just shook his head and got up himself. "Why did you sleep on the floor?"

Tee opened and closed his mouth before looking down with a pout. "And who told you to invade my floor?"

"What? Invade your floor? Tee you have a bed to sleep in" Tae retorted heatedly.

Tee shot him a glare. "So? I sleep on floor, I do!! Why? Don't like it then you didn't have to join me!"

He huffed and went on with his business, leaving Tae's mouth opened, taken aback by Tee's tone.

"Okay! This is enough! I have been very patient with you and your crap!" Tae stood up with a look so angry Tee took a step further away from him in fear. "What the fuck is the matter with you? Have you gone crazy or something?"

Tee blinked. "Who told you to concern with me or my crap phi? Mind your own damn business! If I bother you that much, stay the hell away from me"

"Why the hell are you giving me this attitude?" Tae asked. "I don't recall doing anything to deserve this treatment like-"

"Like what?" Tee demanded. "And attitude you said?" Tee chuckled. "Do you even know what it feels like to be given attitude? To feel small like dirt?"

"Wa-what?"

"Stay the hell away from me if I'm that insufferable. You won't mind that would you?" Tee snapped and walked into the washroom leaving Tae stunned yet again.

Tee being rude was difficult to digest in itself, him being rude to Tae? Tae remembered how much Tee adored him. It was just a a month or some ago, the innocent and happy boy who worshipped the ground Tae walked.

##

"Oii sleepyhead"

Tee felt a smack on the back of his head and pouted at Kim. "Why the love tap phi? Stupid"

"Come here you little shrimp" Kim laughed and pulled Tee in a beer hug and racked his hair, ignoring all the whining from the smaller boy who then pulled off Kimmon's cap in anger.

"I'm not in mood to play phi" Tee pouted and handed back the cap. Kimmon smiled and tangled their arms together.

 Kimmon smiled and tangled their arms together