12

"Tee Kreeporlerk"

Tee blinked. He went numb for a split second before his mouth hung open as he looked around with a comical and extremely panicked expression on his face. The fuck was this old man playing at? Did he- someone tell me he did not just do that!!

Anyone? What, none? Huh!

To hide his panic, he looked around and went to the back to sit and hide his face.

"Tee come back, fight back the tease, don't run"

He was even more stunned by that. What the hell was wrong with that old man today? He had been acting weird ever since they entered the event venue. He walked in ahead of Tee. Then walked back to get Tee, even wrapped his arm around Tee. Then he teased and stood in front of Tee when they were taking pictures till Tee had to grab him by his waist and shove him away. He was being professional like he always was, he kept up with Tae, played his part, acted cute and teased back. They sang together but Tae still kept saying meaningful things to him. 

Yes, they were supposed to do it. But Tae wasn't someone to do all those things. He wasn't the one to banter back with Tee that end up making Tee blush or follow him around or to wrap his hand around Tee. He shied away from Tee's touch like Tee was cursed. And he wasn't someone to call Tee by his own surname.

'Tee Kreeporlerk' That name has been ringing in his head even after the event. 

"You look like a cute little squirrel with those puffed cheeks" 

He looked up at the tall old idiot beside him with a frown. "Are you calling me an animal?"

"Auh" Tae chuckled. "I called you cute"

"A cute animal" Tee retorted. "Same thing.  How would you feel if I call you an old fat bull?" he mumbled and rested his head against the van window. Yeah, he was always feeling down and sad no matter what. He couldn't just laugh or feel happy. He just couldn't. Only times he did feel happy was when he was with his P'Kim or Paul, his newly found best friend. 

(A/n: He's with Tee a lot. I've always wanted to add him in one of my fanfics⬇⬇)

 I've always wanted to add him in one of my fanfics⬇⬇)

"Bull? Did you call your phi a bull?" Tae chuckled.

"Why? Only you have copyright on saying bad stuff about people?" Tee snapped. He was always panicking when Tae talked nicely to him. And when he panicked, he was snapping. "Sorry... I'm sorry..."

Tae sighed. It hurts his heart seeing his Tee like that and to know that part of it was his fault too. So he chuckled, acting indifferent. "For what? We were just teasing each other"

Tee looked down, not answering.

"You love teasing your phi don't you?" Tae asked again.

SILENCE