15

Tae sighed as he browsed through picture after picture of Tee and himself together in the last few events before Tee's ordination. How close they seemed than before. How happy they were despite Tee denying it fully. Tae saw it on his face and in the shine in his eyes.

He kept going through the pictures till he reached his favorite one. 

A smile automatically formed on his face

Oh, how much he missed that crazy hyper bunny...

He sighed and slumped back on his bed. "Teetee... I can't wait to see you..."

Yes, Tee was back already. Two weeks ago.

And Tae couldn't wait to meet him. It had been months since he last saw that adorable being. The last time being his ordination. How happy he looked that day. And peaceful.

But it had been months since then.

Months since he rejected Tae again and went away to find peace. He said he needed to take that time to focus on religion and his own peace of mind, to rediscover himself and think through what he wanted in his life. To find out what mattered to life. To find solace. And though Tae understood and respected that, he still missed Tee like hell. 

And then Tee extended his time. He wanted to stay longer than the time he first took. Must be that he was happy there. Tae only saw or heard it all through social media since Tee didn't want him anywhere near him. 

He understood Tee's reasons for not accepting him so easily. Even if Tee presented him with the reason that he was in no way ready for any such thing with his condition. But Tae knew that in his heart, Tee couldn't possibly trust him that easily. He knew he deserved worse than that. The only comfort he did have was that Tee at least showed him a bit of his true feelings before going.

But now that Tee was back, he still didn't want to see him, not talking to him and telling Janean to not let him or anyone else try coming to him. He wasn't ready yet.

Tae sighed and sat up. "I'll meet you soon Teetee. I really can't hold back any longer. I miss you so damn much" with that he kissed that picture with Tee's head resting on his shoulder and went on to get ready for his live. He'd done one the day Tee returned from his ordination. Now he'd do another one to complain to the fans how much he missed his nong yet the cruel nong was being too busy back at him to care.

==

He went inside in hurry to get ready since he was running late, only to get a surprise.

He walked straight into Tee getting ready. He blinked, staring at the boy who looked so different than a few months ago yet so divine in that red shirt while Tee went awfully quiet seeing him.

"Hey..." He managed to say and a very beautiful smile appeared on Tee's face.

" He managed to say and a very beautiful smile appeared on Tee's face