10

Tee sat lost, looking far away in the space. His head was full of thoughts again.

"Here"

He looked at the drink placed in front of him and then up to the tall man that smiled down at him.

"What's this?"

The man raised his thick eyebrows. "Iced tea"

"Huh thanks for pointing that out, I almost couldn't tell" Tee sassed and looked away.

The man chuckled and sat himself on the table in front of Tee, eyeing him biting his lower lip "Are you always this lovely in the morning?"

Tee gave him a sulky look. "Only when I haven't slept. Sorry" then he glanced at the iced tea. "I didn't ask for it.."

"Alex" the man smiled at him. "And I know, but you look like you need it"

Tee eyed the drink. Then with a shrug he picked it up and sipped on it. Then he gave the man a timid smile. "Thanks"

The guy gave him the same mysterious smirk. "I hope it eases you mind of whatever is troubling you. You look better with that wide happy laugh"

Tee blinked but instead of hanging around him longer, the guy stood up with a nod and left.

Tee looked down at the drink and bit his lower lip.

"Teetee"

"Mae!!!" He looked up at his manager who looked around, closed the door of the room prepared as their make up area and sat down in front of him.

"So... you gave it any thought? The thing we discussed a few days back"

Tee looked down sadly and nodder. Jeanean had a hard time to control the sudden sad emotion and managed a smile for the precious child. "And?"

"I would.. let's go with the second option" Tee spoke, not looking up. "I... I am so sorry..."

"Oh... baby bunny" Jeanean kissed his forehead and stood up. "What matters to mae the most is you" with a reassuring smile, the manager left him alone, walking out fast and bumped into the guy who was about to walk in.

"Uh... sorry Jeanea- hey!" Tae gave his manager a surprised look who hurriedly wiped her eyes. "What happened?" He asked in concern.

Jeanean sighed and smiled at him. "Nothing you need to worry about. Em... before I forget, your tour to Korea has been finalised, I just got the call. You and Bas along with Mean and Plan"

"And Tee?" Tae asked. "He's not coming?"

"Neither am I. There are things here with my other artists"

"Why?"

"Don't worry. Bas and P'Oh will be there with you all the time"

But Tae shook his head. "That is not... why isn't Tee coming? He loves Korea"

Jeanean sighed. "Yes he does but he has assignments and lectures to catch up to. He's been so sick in past days and his busy with work. He asked for that time to study"

Tae nodded with a smile. "Oh, yes, he will be graduating this year"

It made Jeanean look at him and then nod slowly.

"Can't we reschedule the tour so he can come?" Tae aaked again but it made Jeanean frown at him.

"What the hell is your issue?"

"Huh?" Tae asked in surprise.

"You don't want him there when he is and now you keep asking to have him there?" Jeanean couldn't help and  ended up snapping at him.