5

Kim eyed the smaller person sitting beside him and patted his head.

"Stop shivering. Are you cold?" He held Tee's hand and rubbed it gently. "You ate?"

Tee didn't even look up. Kim sighed. He thought Tee looked even smaller after coming back from the hospital. His heart hurt seeing the boy in pain. "Teetee! Did you eat? Why were you doing? Were you planning to walk home? Why didn't you call me? Your phone was off"

Tee sniffed.

"Hey..." Kim called him gently. "Are you crying?"

"I'm sorry... you came back for me. I would call a cab but my stupid battery betrayed me" Tee sobbed.

Kim stopped the car at side and turned to hug the boy. He knew everything. He knew Tee's condition. He knew why Gus called him. And he hurt seeing Tee like this. He drew soothing circles on Tee's back to calm him down.
"Shu shu... hey hey... I'm here. It's okay. It's all okay" he got even more scared when Tee hugged him back and started crying out loud.

"S-s-sorry... I'm s-so sorry... for" hic "I-I... I'm troubling y-you..." hic "I'm sorry"

Kim hugged him tighter. "Hey... why are you sorry huh? I don't feel troubled Tee. Look at me" he cupped Tee's face and looked him in the eye. "Look here. I really really care for you Teetee. You are not troubling me. You get it?" 

Tee looked at him with wide searching eyes, pursed his lips and finally nodded. Kim wiped his tears and kissed his forehead. That calmed Tee down. Suddenly his stomach growled and he held it in discomfort. Kim sighed. "How long have you been walking around on an empty stomach?"

Tee looked down guiltily. Kim flicked his forehead and started the car. "Now see you can't have anything heavy or delicious. Only bland porridge or rice"

Tee pouted but looked down. "P'Kim..."

"Hmmm"

"Can you kiss me more?" He looked up at Kim with his big eyes. Kim smiled and kissed his forehead again. 

"Happy?"

Tee grinned and nodded happily. Kim patted his head and drove to get Tee his dinner. He made the protesting boy eat porridge but then bought him a week worth stock of ice cream, dropped him at his gate with yet another kiss on his forehead. He watched a smile as Tee hopped inside like a bunny with all his favorite flavors of ice cream in his hands. He sighed and called Tee's aunt. He knew something had triggered Tee again.

====

"Hurry up Tae we need to pick Tee"

Tae waved his stylist to stop and hurried to Janean's side. "He's coming?"

"Look at you all hyped. Yes he is" she laughed. "Ahh I miss my baby" Tae smiled widely and went to get ready as quick as he could. After that night, he didn't see Tee again. Not that he tried to. He knew very well that Tee heard whatever he said that day but it wasn't like he said something so bad or wrong that Tee would get his feelings hurt. Not that he thought Tee could ever feel embarrassed or hurt. That boy was shameless.

Once ready, he asked his manager. "But how'd he get ready?"

"Oh it's under control"

Tae nodded. "Then let's go get him" he got inside the van, not understanding why suddenly he felt so anxious. He kept tapping his feet till the got to Tee's house. Shortly Tee came out with his black backpack and August hot in his tail, fussing and getting smacked left and right by Tee. 

"Go away nuisance! Lemme alone" Tee got inside the van pouting furiously and kicked August who still wasn't done. Tae smiled seeing Tee shut the door in August's nose and whine to Janean how his cousin bullied him all the time