Epilogue

Tae opened the door to find First standing there. First blinked.

He looked at the apartment number to check. "Em... this is P'Tee's place?"

"Yeah" Tae replied with a tight smile. "He'll be out in a minute, we were eating and he couldn't keep track of time. You wanna come in and wait?"

First blinked again. "Em... yeah" He walked inside the apartment, feeling awkward. 

"You want coffee boy?" 

"Em... no thanks phi" First said timidly, feeling intimidated for no reason whatsoever. There was just something about that older guy, the aura around him that gave First all sorts of chills.

"So, how's it like. Working with Tee?" Tae shot him a question in such a tone that First was left thinking how best to answer that doesn't offend the intimidating man. 

"Em... n-nice. Em... he's fun to have around. And a good actor" First answered.

"Sure he is. He's nice and funny and charming" Tae said in a chilling tone and First gulped. Tae looked up at him and smiled. "You sure you don't want coffee? You look like you could use some"

Again, the poor kid refused. He sat there, watching Tae in casual T-shirt and trousers, moving about Tee's apartment, making coffee for himself, even offering him.

First blinked. Tae seemed so familiar with the place. So... domesticated.

He watched as Tee walked out of his room, whining that Tae made him late and snatching the coffee out of his hand. Even asking if there were some donuts somewhere cuz he got hungry while getting dressed.

"Hey First! Let's go already!" Tee spoke to him before turning to Tae. "You'll be here tonight?"

"Yeah... I have my day off. Hey, you're running out of coffee. You want me to get groceries?" Tae asked.

"Huh, I'll do my own groceries" Tee pouted. "What am I a baby?"

"You said that the last time too" Tae laughed. "And you forgot! Then we had to go shopping late at night cuz you didn't even have salt left"

Tee pouted at that comment. That was so true! He hated it.

"Humph, you're annoying" Tee puffed his cheeks. "Let's go First!" he called his coworker, following him out of the apartment when Tae held his hand.

"Hey... did you really have to ask him for a ride?" Tae asked softly, eyeing the younger guy with such a scrutinizing look that he felt like being threatened with murder and wanted nothing more than to disappear. Tae stared into Tee's eyes. "You have me"

Tee blinked. He still wasn't as open to Tae as the older guy wanted. He was still showing as much resistance to his advances as he could even after accepting to be boyfriends. Sometimes, the times he couldn't hold his brain from that dark moments, he still thought Tae would be tired and walk out. 

But Tae didn't. No matter how persistent Tee was in shutting him out, he was just as persistent in showering him with love. 

A beautiful smile bloomed on Tee's face and a pink tint spread across his cheeks. "I know. But we need to appear together phi, you know that" 

Tae blinked. Tee tiptoed and dropped a light peck on Tae's cheek. "Wait for me na" and just that simple gesture sent Tae over the moon.

==

He walked inside his apartment to find Tae on the couch with an arm behind his head like a pillow. Fast asleep.

 Fast asleep