1

Their schedule's been tight for a while now. With workshops, MV shoots, upcoming events and shows, it was hard to even breathe sometimes now.

But for some reason Tae felt more drained today than ever before and he didn't have rehearsals today, hell he didn't even have that one very annoying nong beside him to deal with. Picking up his backpack, he recalled what that kid would've said if he saw Tae look this tired. 'It's because you're getting old Phi!'

Huh, that stupid boy!!

Yeah, it was Tee's off. Actually, he wasn't coming to work for a few days now, a first for him ever since Tae had known that hyper bunny.

Hey it's not that Tae hates Tee in particular or something but Tee could be a real pain in the ass with his childish act. That laughter and jokes and pranks and what not. The kid smiles, like literally all the damn time. He gets extremely happy for the smallest of the things. He's never serious. A happy person with no worry in the world. Is that even possible? It annoys Tae to no end. How can a person be so extra?

It doesn't help either that they're paired together and fans ship the two of them a bit too much. That's one other thing he never understood. They had little screen-time together on 2moons, if you ignore that one high-five or that stupid drinking scene. And now that they didn't have that project together, they don't need that ship unless they get another series together but nope. P'Janean or the fans don't seem to think that way.

"Kim you fucker!!" He said to himself while walking downstairs. They planned to go eat together but that idiot left without him.

Not that Tae felt like it either. All he wanted right now was go fall in his bed and not get up anytime soon. He's the last one to leave their studio, oh no, not because he's the most hard working of all, no. They all work hard, maybe except for that sparkly-eyed bunny but on tight days even he behaves. Come to think of it, they all mostly leave before closing up. It's mostly Tee and P'Janean who're left behind. Seriously she's whipped by that devil's angelic face, she's so biased when it comes to Tee like the boy has no flaw at all.

But coming back to Tae being here late, it's because his feet felt like dead weight and ended up left behind. Him and his old bones. Maybe Tee's right about one thing.

He checked his social media before starting the car. Ah the same old.

TaeTee this, TaeTee that

TaeTee this, TaeTee that. They'd attended an event together a week ago and people been talking nonstop, congratulating them on their wedding... seriously? Every damn event is their wedding to these people. Tsk, crazy fans and their fantasies.

He heard some of them write fan-fictions about them. Bas even reads that stuff.

Okay, it's not that he hates fans or fanservice. It's just, it's too much sometimes for his liking. Just because they belong to same band together or played a would be couple in a bl, doesn't mean they should be glued together for the rest of their lives, even in people's imagination. It's like they can't have him without Tee.