14

Tee was annoyed.

Reason?

That one stupid old man who had glued himself to Tee like a shadow.

Yup. Tae had been true to his words. It's been two months since Tae declared his feelings and Tee rejected him. Or so he thought.

Tee got back to work right away and Tae started acting weird. Despite Tee's protests, he still was adamant about courting him. Picking and dropping him off, sticking to him like glue, teasing him to no end, and insisting on taking him out for food and movies and shopping and almost always getting his way no matter how much Tee resisted or refused.

Even the fans noted the change with how he treated Tee so tenderly, how he suddenly got bolder, laughing and teasing and showing PDA, making Tee speechless and blush, how even if he had to stand a foot away from Tee for more than a second, his eyes never left the younger guy and tried his best hurry back to Tee or pull him along.

And he couldn't stand seeing Tee close to anyone else. All this not only made their fans go mad but drove him crazy too.

He'd even gone and declared his intentions with Tee to their manager and group. Kim and Janean refused to help Tee. Copter and Bas even shipped them and created opportunities for Tae to get closer to Tee. They both even teased the poor soul about his phi becoming extra-sugary with him and them starting to plan a wedding soon. 

He could just sigh and pout and sulk like he was doing right now. They were at the airport, waiting for their plane back to Thailand and spending that time interacting with fans.

He stood with Copter, both teasing each other to no end when out of nowhere, Tae walked in between them. He'd noticed Tae giving them agitated glances for a while but that was so!!

Argh!!!

Why were those fangirls going crazy over those stupid antics?

He didn't find them cute or lovely at all! Especially not when he had to laugh and play along!

And he wasn't impressed!

'Humph! Stupid!' He huffed and puffed and turned away from that stupidly handsome man giving him that gummy smile who was so amused by his adorable sulky face.

'Stop it already phi. I won't trust you at all!' Tee said to himself with a sad face.

.
.

Tee blushed. He was currently wiping Tae's cheek with his thumb and the smug older man and his teasing smile made it impossible.

 He was currently wiping Tae's cheek with his thumb and the smug older man and his teasing smile made it impossible

Tee looked down, feeling his cheeks turning hot. "What?" He grumbled.

Tae leaned closer as subtly as possible, smiling tenderly at the younger boy. "Sweet" he said in a husky whisper and Tee felt even more roasted.