6

To say Tae was shocked by the way Tee had treated him last night was an understatement. First he didn't even behave like Tae existed throughout the flight and even after that. Then at night..
He sat staring at the smaller figure laid comfortably for a long time before going to bed himself. But he had a very hard time sleeping that night and even woke up earlier. 'What had gotten into him?' Tae asked himself. 'What did I do to make him this cold?'

That was so not like Tee. Te was not cold to anyone. Tee was careing and forgiving and never ever sad or mad. He was annoyingly friendly and childish but not rude. Never rude. He got up from bed but stopped looking down at Tee who was still fast asleep.

He sat back down and at his peaceful sleeping face. Just then Tee turned his face towards him and rubbed his nose with both hands like a baby, then cocooned himself in the duvet so only his face was visible. Tae found himself smiling when a moment later Tee scrunched his face again but couldn't reach his hands that were wrapped in the duvet. He chuckled and very gently scratched the pale boy's nose. He still looked so fragile. He sighed and and pushed his hair away from his face.
Damn! It's soft...

Realizing what he was doing, he pulled his hand away. I must've lost it!

He looked down at the boy again

He looked down at the boy again. How does he look so calm and innocent?

Why are you so distant from me Teetee?

¤¤

"You troublemaker! You over slept!"

"Aw aw aw" Tee whined while Janean twisted his ear. "Mae!! It's your fault you didn't come wake me up!" He pouted.

"You hear that Tae? I didn't go wake him! Tell him how many times each and everyone of us went to wake him up!!"

"Aanh! Khun mae!! Sowry na!" Tee gave his best puppy eyes. "Remember that you lou-ve me!" he said, giggling playfully.

"You wait I'll give you a lovely smack on your backside!"

Tae laughed his ass off. So typical of these two. She can't deal with his shenanigans but can't not get affected by his cuteness. He doubted anyone could. Ever.

Just like always, Janean let go and he ran like a crazy kid to Tae. Tae braced himself, now that hyper bunny would come seek protection from him and whine nonstop about the unfairness treatment.

"Phi Kim~"

Tae blinked. He turned his head as Tee ran past him with pouting lips and hugged Kim's waist. "P'Kim! Save me! She's mean!"

Kim chuckled wholeheartedly and hugged the boy back. "Aw there there.. khun mae.. don't make my teetee cry"

"Cry? Him? Show me a single tear!" Janean hissed but they knew she wasn't mad. "You people have spoiled him this much!" He scowled and folded her arms.