Eleven

Ever since the Hawaii trip, Sean made a promise to himself; that he wouldn't allow himself to get in between Jack and Kaycee's relationship. If that meant fewer phone calls, fewer late nights, and only seeing her when he contractually had to, then so be it.

Sean had even went so far as to back out of Halloween with Kaycee, Tahani, and Bailey. The two already had to spend all day with each other for Wiggle Crew rehearsals, he figured he shouldn't spend all night with her as well. He had insisted that Jack should take his place, making up an excuse that he had somewhere to be.

"Sean we have rehearsals that morning anyway, what could you possibly have to do that night?" Kaycee pleaded through the phone, "It's Halloween, we always spend it together."

Sean sighed, "I just have stuff to do, Kayc. Have Jack take my place, it's no big deal."

Kaycee shook her head, she remembered back to their conversation a month prior. Sean saying that Jack could take his place on the Hawaii trip. It bothered her to no end.

"Sean, I don't want anyone to take your place." She whined, biting her lip, "Please come."

"Kayc, I'm sorry. I can't." He paused, waiting a moment for her to object, "I'll see you at rehearsals. I have to go." He pulled the phone away from his ear before letting her reply and hung up.

Sean had sat at home in his bed that Halloween, scrolling through social media. He tried not to let it bother him, seeing Jack in all of the photos instead of him. He was the one who made the decision, the girls wanted him there, but he knew that if he went it could've started an argument between Jack and Kaycee. No one wanted that.

Unfortunately for Sean, though, he couldn't avoid Kaycee for much longer. The two had made the commitment to participate as members of the Wiggle Crew a few months back. Rehearsals began the morning of Halloween, which gave Kaycee and Bailey the opportunity to harass him all morning, asking him what plans he had for the remainder of the day.

Sean had managed to make it out of the two rehearsal days in Los Angeles relatively unscathed. He did, however, endure quite a bit of teasing from everyone in the group. Most of said teasing dealt with the lack of interaction Sean had with Kaycee. He tried his absolute best to brush it off, and acted as normal as he possibly could whenever he was forced to interact with Kaycee. She didn't seem to notice his uneasiness, and he planned to keep it that way during the trip to Boston.

So now Sean sat in the uncomfortable airport chair, waiting for their flight to Boston to be called. It was 6:30 in the morning, everyone had been through airport security already, their bags being checked thoroughly by TSA. All but Sean and Shyvon were chipper and talkative, Sean staying quiet to avoid exchange with Kaycee, Shyvon keeping quiet because she was trying, to no avail, to sleep.

Alex made his way over to Sean, Brazil following close behind. Alex sat to Sean's left, enveloping him in a vicious side hug as a way to wake him up while the rest of the crew laughed. Bailey sat to Sean's right, the three talking about the upcoming trip while Brazil sat across from them, filming the rest of the dancers.

Sean allowed himself to get lost in a conversation, trying to ignore the curly haired brunette directly across from him. She sat sandwiched between Jade and Delaney, listening to the two older girls converse about choreography that they hadn't yet finished. He could see her glancing at him out of his peripheral vision every couple of seconds; feeling her trying to pull his attention from his own conversation to look at her, but he wasn't having it.

A female voice echoed over the intercom, informing all passengers that the flight to Boston, Massachusetts was now in the process of boarding. Sean pushed himself up from his seat, seizing his carryon with one hand and his ticket with the other. He followed the crew to the back of the line, knowing they'd be boarding last. He was engrossed in his Instagram feed when he felt someone tug on the back of his sweatshirt, forcing him to turn around.