"Mama..."

Izuku's POV

Darkness. That was all I could see. I had no pain, no anger yet no acceptance either. But then it changed. Red, everything was red. I could see it now, my mum. She was dead. She was gone. She had left me here, in this cruel world.

"Hello, child" A chill went up to my back from those words. I raised my head, pulling my eyes away from the crimson pool on the floor. "What are you doing there, Kid?" This man, he looked normal but had a satanic gleam in his eyes.

"y-y-yo-you k-kk-kil-killed h-her" I stuttered. My eyes once again falling to my mum's lifeless body, filling with tears that gently cascade over the side of my checks.

"Ahh, so you're the child of this bitch" he spat, glancing at the body. "I've heard you've got an amazing quirk. Why don't you come with me, Mmh?" He held out his hand for me to take, behind him, a black and purple mist appeared creating a portal.

I took a step back, inching towards the front door. "No, no, no, no, no, You're coming with me," the man said suddenly, reaching towards me. I turn on my heels and make a mad dash to the door. Then pain. I fall to the ground and feel myself getting chucked into the portal. My back being mutilated by his quirk. I feel myself hit the floor on the other side of the portal and then, gone. I lose consciousness.

~O~

Where am I? What is this place? I silently ask myself. I push my body slowly off the ground and wince at pain from my shoulder and back. "Oh my goodness!! Kyaia! Kyaia, he's awake!! Come quick!!!" I hear someone yell. I look in the direction of where the voice is coming from and see... an Angel!?!?!

I scream and shuffle against the ground, pushing myself to the wall. "W-Who are y-you?" I ask trying and failing to hide my fear.

"Oh don't be afraid. We're here to help" She says, I somehow calm. Her voice is so calm and soothing.

"Yeh, don't be a scared kid." I once again scream as I see a figure standing in the corner. How did I not notice this person?

"That's because I just got here, kid" The dark blue figure answers

"B-but I-I didn't s-s-speak" I reply. How could have they known what I was thinking?

"It's because we're in your head," The blue one said menacingly, moving closer to my face. I can now see she have glowing blue eyes, blue hair and 2 large black horn, sticking out from her head.

I scream and move away from the demonic-looking figure and into the opposite corner.

"Oh, Kyaia!! Stop scaring the poor thing. Look, he's crying now." The other being began. She lifted her hand and wiped away my tears. I hadn't even noticed I was crying again. "There, there dear. Were not going to hurt you." she cupped my head and looked into my eyes. After a while, I stopped crying and became calm. "There, much better," It said happily.

"y-you, umm, you still haven't told me w-who you are?" I say, confused about how I am suddenly calm.

"Why," the angelic one starts, "We're your guardians"

~O~

Hi everyone, hope you like it so far. Sorry if you can tell that my writing style changes every now and again. It kinda depends on my mood.

Bye!!!