The ultimate power

Deku's POV

"Y-you, umm, you still haven't told me who you are?" I say, confused about how I am suddenly calm.

"Why," the angelic one starts, "We're your guardians"

The bright figure smiles and jumped to its full hight scaring me enough to yelp a bit in surprise. "Well, Izuku Midoriya, and yes, I know your name. I am an Angel" The figure said confidently. The dark one in the corner facepalmed and shook their head.

"Umm, angels d-don't exist," I said quickly, even more, confused than earlier.

"I can assure you they do. and I am one" The figure said with a look of annoyance on their face.

"Told you he wouldn't believe you first try." The dark figure said, pinching the bridge of there nose.

"But... they don't exist," I said. These people make no sense.

"Okay, okay. Come here" The bright woman motioned me to move forward. As I slowly approached she put a thumb on my forehead and one in the middle of my chest. After a moment we begone to glow!! A sudden heat was in both the spots where she touched me. Then it all came to me.

Angles exist!! And so do demons! and spirits and everything. The Gods gave us our quirks. And me... I have the powers of the gods!! I couldn't believe it.

"W-w-what? H-H-HOW!!" I yelled. I understood it but it still didn't make a lick of sense.

"We'll explain it to ya, Kid. Just chill" The dark woman said with a strangely calm yet rough voice.

~O~

After some time talking, I finally understood

After some time talking, I finally understood. The 2 figures in front of me are Luna, a female angel sent from Heaven to help me master my quirk. And Kyaia, a tom-boy Demon sent from hell to protect me while I'm learning. (Pics are above, please check them out)

I also have a quirk and a really powerful one at that. It's called "The god's gifts" It basically lets me control whatever I want. I can, of course, control the 7 elements; Fire, earth, water, air, lightning, ice and metal. But also things like; the light, the shadows, human souls, minds, matter and time.

Luna told me that I could only use one at a time but if I train and concentrate hard enough I can summon all of them and become as powerful as a God. The drawback is that if I do this it will use my energy and eventually drain me of life. Bottom line is that I should only use it for ABSOLUTE LIFE OR DEATH SITUATIONS!!!! They told me that I was special to have this power and many people would kill to get there hands on it so the gods made it unstealable. (meaning AFO cant take Izu's quirk) They said I should still be careful but with proper training, I could become anything I wanted to be.

I figured out that when I use a power, my eyes turn gold and glow and when I use 'God mode', my hair and eyes turn into a swirl of different colours.

~O~

After hours and hours upon talking, they had finally finished explaining it to me. After they were done, I obviously had a lot of questions, but the first one was... WHERE AM I??

"We are in a villains base, Izuku," Luna told me calmly but this only made me freak out even more and forget my other questions.

"Why are we here!! Break us out!!" I yelled. Being in a villains base is not good. I started to hyperventilate and freakout.

"Izu! Calm your jets, man. We want to be here. The man in charge is going to train you." Kyaia said with her usual amount of gusto. Which is practically none at all.

After talking to them so long I had figured out that if Kyaia talks, you should probably listen. "How is that Kyaia. How is a villain gonna agree to train me? mmhh" I ask, my voice laced with scepticism and sass.

"Well, we simply show him that you can't have your power stolen, he thinks you should become a villain, you get trained then bounce. Easy" As kyaia says this my jaw hits the floor. It's not because of how smart she is but how she is right.

"Well... fine. I'll go along with your plan but if anything goes wrong. You're getting us out ASAP" I sigh as I sit on the slab of concrete they provided for a 'bed'. "We just have to wait now right?" I say after a moment or 2.

"Pretty much" replied luna happily as she sits on the floor and starts to meditate.

I sigh. This is going to be a long wait.

~O~

Sorry for my terrible writing. Just for some info, Izu is SUPER smart and thinks like a 14 y/o but he's actually only 6 right now. His personality might change from the original series but I like it. Put some comments, I'm always happy to respond.

Bye!!!