Class 1-A

3rd person POV:

Izuku sat in the front corner surrounded by shadows. His presence was completely masked as he silently watched students fill in. He had finally read all of the people who were in the class and so could identify them at a single glance.

First in was Iida, who quickly set up a desk and measured the distance between each pencil. Not soon after was Kacchan, who sat down near the window and put his feet up. The 2 started an argument as more and more people quickly filled the room, all taking seats.

There was a bookshelf, high off the ground that Izuku had installed. Soon people were questioning why it was there.

As the bell rang, students lazily went to there seats and continued talking.

"if you want to make friends you can go home" A tired-looking man in a yellow sleeping bag crawled through the massive door. Some People screamed while others held there hands in a defensive stance. The caterpillar of a man stood behind a desk at the front and crawled out of the sleeping bag.

"It took you 7 seconds to shut up." The man paused and sighed. "You can come out now. No need to hide."

"Can't get anything by you, mhh, Aizawa-san," Izuku says from his hiding place. He reappears, stepping into the light and jumping on a cloud.

"Hello, Class 1-A. I'm Gift and your new full-time teacher."

Many People looked at this small, masked man they know so well as 'The elemental hero; Gift' the second-best hero in the world. Power rivalling the big man himself, All Might. To be honest, they were in shock. On TV they had guessed his age to be around 19 with a buff frame but before them was a short, skinny and awfully young boy.

"NO WAY!!! YOU CAN'T BE GIFT!!! HE IS A SUPER POWERFUL HERO. YOU'RE A FUCKING KID." A certain blond yelled out.

"Calm down, Bakugo. He is indeed Gift and is indeed your new teacher." Mr Aizawa said to the dumbfounded class.

"I can confirm what our teachers are saying. This is indeed the elemental hero Gift." Iida explained how he had met the hero without his mask and how he really did do all the things on TV.

"Now, I can answer 4 questions in the time left. Go" Everyone shot up there hand except for Bakugo and Iida.

"Kirishima" Izuku chirped after looking around for a second.

"What's your Quirk?" Everyone looked at the hero. His quirk has never been broadcasted so it was a mystery to all but the teachers.

"My Quirk is called 'The God's Gifts'. It lets me control pretty much anything I want like; water, fire, ice, earth but also other things like; light, darkness, minds or matter. If I concentrate, I can control them all at once but this is very dangerous. It also comes with an Angel and a Demon to train me. Don't ask. They're very mean. Now, Sero"

"Are you going to tell us your identity?"

"Maybe, but if I do then you all will be sworn to secrecy. The only ones who know my identity are the teachers, some heroes and Iida. Uraraka"

"How old are you?"

"I'm currently 13. I got my Hero licence at 10 and my first job a couple of months after that" Everyone yelled at how young and successful he was. Izuku merely shrugged it off, blushing slightly under his mask.

"Momo"

"How are you a teacher at this age?"

"Principal Nezu was intrigued by my high IQ and young age. He asked me to come here and assist all teachers with these classes. He also said I can participate in things like the sports festival and combat training. I also participate in all test except the hero licencing one." He broke out a shit-eating grin that could challenge even Mr Aizawa. "That means you all are against me" Shivers went down each and every student's back as they watched the previously kind and cheerful kid turn into a mini Aizawa. (DADZAWA)

After all the questions were done, Mr Aizawa dismissed the class claiming "That's enough excitement for the day." He and Eraserhead then headed to the staff meeting that was already 5 minutes in.

~O~

Hi, so, I don't really like this chapter but it's important to the story. I will do the Physical test next chapter so don't worry.

Bye!!!