Izuku meets A-1

3rd person POV

Izuku woke up to the feeling of suffocating and awkward tension. Immediately he tensed and tried to get to his feet. Failing, he dropped on the carpeted ground with a thud. "Shit..."  He quickly looked around, seeing that he was in his house, surrounded by Shigiraki, Kurogiri and Aizawa all looking at him.

Moments passed before anyone speaks. "hmmm...  hi?"

"IZUKU WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" Shiggiraki yelled in the small boys face before pulling him back onto the couch.

"Can we not talk about this, please. Aizawa, you should get back to class."

"Class is over. You've been out for 5 hours."

Izuku just groaned, lying down on the couch. "Well, I'm up now, scram people."

"NO! I have a right mind to kill everyone in that fucking class."  Korogiri came back into the room holding a glass of water and some pills.

"Here young master, you need your strength."

"Thanks, Giri." He took the pills quickly, swallowing them with ease like all the other pills in the past.

"Look. I'm awake now and you 2 are still currently trespassing. I'll come round tomorrow and say hi but right now, if you don't get back, master will have your souls."

Shigiraki tensed at the thought of explaining this to AFO. "Fine. But you better be there at 10 or I will come and drag you out of this house."

He and Giri quickly turned and walked through a portal. Aizawa stood as they closed the portal, "I expect you back in class in 2 days."

He turned and walked to the door, pulling it open sluggishly. " Good to have you back, Gift"

Izuku smiled as Aizawa nodded and left the house. Sighing, Izuku got off the couch and walked to his room, lying down in the black and green lighting sheets.

He turned to his side, subconsciously checking his phone for any new messages. There were a couple of missed calls from Toga and one from AFO. He wasn't surprised at the fact that there was nothing from his classmates/students, He was surprised when he saw a deleted message from Katsuki.

He got up, placing himself at his desk and quickly opening and hooking his computer up with his phone. After a few minutes of hacking and searching (it takes a while, okay?!) he found what the text said,

"I know it's you. meet me in the park at 11" Izuku sighed, of course, he would find out. He swiveled on the chair to look at the black and silver clock on his wall. 9:16. I'll pop by at 10:30 ish

He had enough time. The dark green-haired boy jumped back to his computer, pulling up the school videos, scanning it for any suggestions of his identity.

He wasn't worried about the fact that Nezu or someone trustworthy knew, he was more worried about the press. They could be really... enthusiastic sometimes.

He quickly checked some reports on him from the government, police, and the school, deleting any visual description about his normal looks that he found. Luckily he didn't and was immediately thankful of Aizawa. He turned back to the clock, 9:53.

Shutting and locking his computer, he quickly showered and dressed, making sure he had his pass to get into the dorms. He walked down the stairs to find his angelic and demonic friends. They smiled sadly at him (at least luna did).

They knew how much he hated scaring people and when he went god, it almost always scares people.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed an apple, cutting and eating it quickly. "I'm going out, Ill be back in a bit." They nodded, throwing a small' cya' as Izuku, now looking completely normal, walked out the door.

~O~

Gliding across the paths with the help of some air power, he found the 1-A dorms. He knocked on the front door, quickly checking the time to be 10:37.

The wooded door swings open to reveal Mina and Kirishima at the door. Past them, a couple of others were lounging on the couch, all looking at Izuku.

He smiled, placing a happy pep in his tone, "Hi! I'm looking for Katsuki Bakugo?" Mina and Kiri looked at each other with a lot of skepticism. Deciding to actually see if bakugo knew such a happy person then invited him in.

"Yeah. I'll just go get him. You can sit on the couch if you like." Mina followed Izuku over as he sat cheerfully on a spare chair. Kirishima went to bakugo' dorm room to get him.

Izuku, being friendly as fu-... as ever, started a fun and light conversation with the students, quickly becoming friends.

He explained that him and bakugo were old friends, he was studying to be a hero in America and was over here for a week.

The class and stranger got along wonderfully, until a loins screech came from the hall way.

"That would be Bakugo..." Sero said, all ready regretting letting this bean of a person meet the demon king that is bakugo.

"DEKUUUUU!!!" Katsuki stomped into the room and Izu rose to meet him. The others braced for an explosion but it never came.

Instead they heard giggles. Opening their eyes they saw bakugo spinning Izuku around in a hug.

"Hehehehe. Nice to see you too kacchan!"

Class 1-A (minus bakugo) sat there, stunned. Bakugo, the hot head that will yell at you for existing, was hugging and spinning a small kid. AND KACCHAN!?!?

The 2 finaly finished and kirishima took the opportunity to ask about a million questions.

"Shut up shitty hair. You don't need to know." Izuku slapped bakugo over the back of the head, (HOW?!?!) and quickly roused on him.

"Kacchan! That's not nice!"

'Kacchan' lowed his head lightly before going back to his normal rough and ready persona. "tsk. Lets go dumbass Deku. We got stuff to talk about"

The pair walked out, happily ignoring the others throwing many questions on them.

"Now. Where the fuck have you been!?"