Quirk Tests

3rd person POV

As the classroom buzzed lightly with excitement, the students talked in small groups. Soon the bell rings and the students scramble to their seats.

"You all quieted down in 7 seconds again. I expect it to be 5 by the month." Mr Aizawa walks into the room with a stopwatch in his hand. Hovering behind him is an extremely sleepy Izuku. "Now, put these on and get to the P.E grounds. You all have a test to do." He pulls out a stack of sports clothes and places them on the front desk.

"Where does he get these things from?" Izuku mutters to himself about the sudden appearance of the clothes.

~O~

As everyone arrived a the P.E grounds in their gym uniforms, Aizawa told them what they would be doing to test their quirk boundaries. Everyone was excited and pumped for the activity. 

"Sounds like fun!"

"Yeh lets do it!!!" All the students were ready to go when they heard Gift snicker to himself.

"Fun you say..." Aizawa starts, wearing his infamous grin. "Then let's make it fun. The last place gets expelled!"

To say the kids were shocked would be an understatement.  Gift was silently laughing to himself behind Aizawa. "WHaT!! yOU CanT Do ThAT!!" Mineta yelled, obviously scared out of his wits.

"He can and he will." Izuku looked at them with an innocent smile. It soon turned dark as he continued. "He expelled an entire class last year because they 'didn't have talent'"

At this point, everyone knows that he was serious and they all participated without complaint. Gift decided he wanted to participate too and so join in. 

~O~   

As the results come in, Aizawa put them on the board and let the kids find their scores. The first round was a 50-metre dash, then a grip strength test and finally a ball through.

1st Place~   'G'   Round1~  1.03 sec  Round2~  N/A (broke the machine) Round3~ Infinity

2nd Place~  Shoto Todoroki  Round1~  3.87 sec  Round2~  68kg   Round3~  713.6 m

3rd Place~  Katuski Bakugo   Round1~ 4.13 sec  Round2~  72kg    Round3~  705.2 m

Etc

As people looked at the screen then looked back at the young boy, innocently playing with little tornados. This was incredible. He aced every test with ease.

"As you can see, Gift here is a super strong and talented young man. So pay him some respect." Mr Aizawa had a stern yet fearful look. Was he scared of G? The students all wondered the same thing. Except 1.

"Mineta. You can go home now" Aizawa said with a creepy grin.

Mineta started crying about his expulsion but Aizawa said that G could take him out, he immediately packed up and ran from the grounds. Everyone was in shock from Gifts scores and proceeded to avoid him for the rest of the day. Of course, Izuku didn't mind and simply and silently hovered in the corners as the day went on.

~O~

Izuku's POV

Lunch arrived and I was super excited. Since Nezu didn't have a current history teacher I offered Luna and Kyaia to teach. They were thousands of years old after all.  After some hard convincing to kyaia, they both finally agreed.

The class had started and all the students were sat on their seats.

"Good afternoon class. I am here to inform you about some new teachers." I looked around and saw confused faces. "Now your new history teachers will be my guardians, Luna and Kyaia."

As my fellow pears complained I signal the girls to come in. I watch as everyone's jaws hit the floor.

"Now, please keep in mind that these girls are divine beings and they will not hesitate to kill anyone of you." My voice dropped to a harsh and authoritative tone. "They are capable of standing up to me or All Might so please. Don't bother them."

As I stepped off to the side, I watch the beings introduce themselves. Luna uses her calming voice spell to try to get them to like her but I soon catch on.

"Luna, No magic in class." I watch her frown and the students jaws once again drop.

Kyaia gives a brief intro that sets off Bakugo. With a gust of wind, Bakugo is suddenly at the front with a curved blade to his throat. "No blades either. Hand it over." I put my hand out and she reluctantly puts the knife in it. "The others too, please." She grunts and pulls 7 more blades out, a dagger, a small whip, and finally a small gun.

I look over to the students and see them shivering in fear from there new teacher. "Don't worry, Don't piss them off and you'll be fine." I hand 2 curved blades to Luna and the gun back to Kyaia. "self-defence only and no using them against the students."

"Ha! You are just weaklings being bossed around by a useless kid." Bakugo spat, still gripped tightly by Kyaia.

"careful. She can still do..." I was cut off by Kyaia slamming the boy into the floor and leaning on a pressure point on his back. "She can still do that." I finished, sighing slowly. I would feel bad for the boy but he had it coming.

"Luna, Please teach the class and Kyaia. Get off Katsuki." I say with the 100th sigh since walking in here. "good luck you Guys" I walk out of the classroom to the noise of scared complaints. Kyaia angrily shushes them. They'll be fine... I think.

~O~

Hi Guys, so this last bit is just pure funny and ties how fucking terrifying my OC's are. The next chap is where y'all will see Izu fight for the first time. YAYYY

BYE!!!!