A teacher/student

4 years later

13-year-old Izuku POV:

After I got my licence, I wandered around Tokyo. I helped pro's on missions and became a real pro myself. I'm now known as ' the Elemental hero, Gift'. Not the best name but it works a treat.

As a hero I always wear a mask to hide my face, I mean. I'm only 13. I got to have some privacy. my hero outfit is... (I'm too lazy to explain but it's in the media except red is switched to silver with gold through them)

With my power and smile, I quickly became the 2nd best hero. 2nd only to All might, of course. It was fun and I was undefeated. I have yet to see a villain worthy of God Mode. I fear that the only ones are All for One and All Might. 

~O~

"knock-knock" Who could be here this late? I think as I climb out of bed. As Luna opened the door she seemed to tense then calmly steps to the side. Who could scare an angel?

"Just wait in the lounge room. I'll go get him" I hear Luna says quietly.

I walk down the stairs and enter the kitchen. "Luna, who was at the door?" I ask quietly

"Some... friends..." she says. I grab a cup of water and slowly make my way into the lounge room. I had honestly expected Shigiraki or Toga but no. On my couch was Eraser Head and Nezu.

"You guys gave me quite a fright," I said as I walked over to the opposite couch. "What can I do for you"

"I would like to offer you a job," Nezu says bluntly

"But I already have a job? I'm a hero" Confused, I put the glass on the armrest. 

"Yes but I would like you to become a teacher, well Teacher/student," Nezu says with a wide grim. 

Luna comes into the room with some earl grey tea and coffee places it on the table and walks off.

"And how exactly would I become a teacher/student at UA," I say while pouring coffee into 2 mugs and tea into the other. Then floating them over to the heroes and myself.

"Well, you are smarter than any student here so you won't have to actually do any work, but you will participate in things like the sports festival and training classes. In class, you will be under the supervision of Mr Aizawa here and will carry out whatever he has planed for the homeroom of class 1-a. You will attend staff meetings and be placed in a house on campus." After a few minutes of thinking I agree.

"A couple of things, all the information on the class must be in my head or my hands. My friends, Kyaia and Luna will have a room in my house and my position there should not be released to the public or students until seeing my class on the first day."

"Of course. We have a deal then. " As Nezu and Eraser head for the door, Nezu turns back. "Oh, and I shall need you In the entrance exam. I want you and a giant robot of mine to be the final challenge" I smile an evil grin

"Of course, Principle Nezu. I shall see you in 3 months"

~O~

Hi everyone. So the next stuff will be kinda hard to write so it might be SUPER sucky. Soz.

Bye!!!