Hero training.

3rd Person POV

The next day, the students of 1-A, sat in their classroom and lightly talked and questioned about who will be teaching the hero training class. Everyone already knew that All Might would be teaching here but everyone suspected he would be with his now public pupil, Mirio. 

 Izuku had already made it clear that he would not be teaching but participating and he couldn't tell them who was. 

Suddenly the door flew open and a large, extremely muscular man walked through. "I am here, walking through the door like a normal person" 

The students screamed. "OMG ITS ALL MIGHT"

"HE'S SOO COOL"

"ARE YOU TEACHING OUR CLASS"

"I am indeed teaching your class" The loud man turned to Izuku and bowed "Hello Gift. It is wonderful to see you again" The students sat in their seats, jaws on the ground. How did their 13-year-old teacher know All Might? And why is he bowing to him? 

Gift nodded his head, a slightly annoyed look on his face. "Hello, All Might. Nice to see you, too" The students looked between their 2 teaches. 

"WHAT THE FUCK. HOW DOES THIS CRAWNY LOSER KNOW ALL MIGHT" A certain explosive boy yelled, shortly after recovering from the shock. 

All Might laughed his deep signature laugh. "Young Gift here is the one person in the world with the power to beat me. Your young teacher here is as powerful as a God and can easily match my power with raw talent." All Might laughed once again as Gift awkwardly smiles at his classmates.

The students, now petrified out of there wits, stared at Izuku like he was an alien dismantling a baby giraffe. Even Bakugo silenced himself in front of the terrifying human.

"NOW STUDENTS. Put on your hero outfits and met me in ground beta for hero training!" All Might pressed a button and walked out the door, followed by a now embarrassed Izuku.

~O~

Everyone changed into there suits and went to Ground Beta where they soon recognised it from the hero entrance. All Might stood at the entrance with Gift standing at attention next to him. 

"You all look fabulous in your outfits!" All Might gives a thumbs up and signature smile as Izuku lightly smiles and examines everyone's outfits. "Now, please look at the board to see who you are versing."

As All Might explains the rules and how everything goes, Uraraka calls out. 

"Excuse me, All Might-sensei. But G isn't on the board." (there were 19 students including Mineta but he's gone now so its an even 18)

"That's correct, Uraraka. That's because you all will be going against him!"

Everyone gasps and looks at the young boy. He had a bone-chilling grin on his face. "Well, this is going to be fun." He says 

"For now though, He will be in the building with you so no one will get hurt."

"What about us getting hurt when we fight him. We would die!!" Sero yelled what everyone was thinking. 

"Do not worry Young Sero. You are the heroes and only have to get to the bomb. I have also given Gift handcuffs so if anyone doesn't want to fight he can cuff them. Due to his power, the area will be enlarged and take up the entire battleground." All Might explained how due to Izuku's unmatched power, The entire Ground beta will be used. 

As this was happening Izuku, searched the minds of the students. Most of the thoughts were about 'how can we even beat this person' or 'how could All might do this to us'. 

Only Bakugo, Todoroki and Iida.  They were all thinking of battle strategies or saying 'I can easily beat this loser' 

"Just so you all know, I can read your minds. You guys could beat me if you try together. Iida, Todoroki, both of those strategies won't work and I AM NOT A LOSER BAKUGO!!"

The students watched the overpowered boy walk/hover to a nearby building.

"OK, Your battle with Gift shall be the last one of the day. SO LET'S BEGIN!!" All Might tried to cut the awkward silence and the first group started to prepare." (I don't know how this works with the numbers. soooo Meh)

~O~

There was a 20 min gap between all the 2v2 battles in preparation for the 18v1 battle. 

Gift POV: 

Oh, this is going to be so much fun. I was currently waiting at the entrance of the grounds. The rest of my classmates were talking strategies inside. Now, I'm not that OP that I can hear them but even then. This will be extremely easy. I trust that if they come up with a good strategy, they could get me to God Mode but I doubt it. 

The bell went off, signalling the fight to start. "Just so you guys know! I'm going to cuff or knock you all out!!" I yelled as I walked down the main road. 

Suddenly, 16 students appeared before me. Everyone except Iida and Urarka.

"Hello, students."

~O~

Hey People, 

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while but I have had a MAJOR writing block. Plus school has just started and my math teach gave up 5 PAGES OF HOMEWORK. I am so lucky I'm good at math.

BYEE!!!!