An explanation

"Now. Where the fuck have you been!?" Katsuki's voice hurt his ears, but he was used to people yelling at him.

"I... umm... I've been training?" His answer came out more like a question and he scratched the back of his neck nervously. Sensing his uncertainty, katsuki dragged his friend threw the field and into a large fake city.

They walked threw the abandoned alleyways. "I only heard what happened from the news. Why weren't you found." Izuku lowered his eyes, he always hopped that feeling the pain would make him imune. It didn't.

Taking a deep breath, he explained what had happened. "I got taken into a villain base. They wanted my quirk but they chose to just keep me instead. They wanted me to be the perfect soldier, unstoppable and unfeeling. But I made a deal. A deal they they would train me and let me go. I knew they might double cross me, and they thought they could too so they agreed."

"I trained for 4 years. Almost died a whole bunch and went threw a rough time in the middle. But now, they are my friends and I love them." Katsuki nodded, breathing it all in. He was always accepting when it came to Izuku so he didn't yell like he would normally.

"But, Izu, they are villains."

"THEY ARE NOT villains. they are not villains." He stopped himself from lashing out. "They are simply misguided. They love me like family and I can't just abandon them."

The blond nodded and stopped in the middle of the road. "Okay. But if you fight on their side, you know I will fight you too."

He nodded, a lost look in his eyes. How could he chose between his friend and his family. Simple, he won't. Izuku got pulled into a hug.

"I missed you, Iz" "I missed you too, Kacchan."

~O~

The 2 walked back in silence to the dorms, and they were met with the entirety of 1-A circling around them in a micro second.

"Where were you?""who is he?""why are you so silent?""what is happening?!"

"SHUT IT EXTRAS!! YOU'RE FREAKING HIM OUT!!" Just as Bakugou had said, Izuku had his hands over his ears and small tears in his eyes. "Everyone can ask ONE at a time. Racoon eyes. You first."

"Who is he?"

"I'm Izuku Midori. I'm Katsuki's old friend."

"You changed your last name Deku?"

"Yeh, I just went with green coz my hair but it's kind of black now."

"Umm... Midori? Dude?" The 2 chatting friends turned to Kirishima. "How do you know Bakugou?"

"He used to be my friend but then he left. That's all you need to know." Bakugou responded before Izuku could. The greenette pouted at Katsuki.

"Don't make that face. They can learn more later."

"Mhhhhhh. Fine. Umm, you. With the split hair style."

"How did you get in here? The school I mean." Todoroki had his normal poker face on but his eyes had a gleam of curiosity as he inspected this short person.

"I am friends with Nezu. I'll be staying on campus until you all get your hero licences. Then I have to go back to america." The class nodded, already knowing they will miss the small peppy person.

Iida walked to the front, choosing to stand next to the obviously smaller boy. "Nice to see you looking normal, Izuku-san." Izu smiled up at the asspiring hero.

"Good to feel normal too, Tenya-san. It's nice to get the pressure off my back." Iida nodded, enjoying seeing his friend act his age for once. He was younger then Iida, obviously.

The class looked at the friends, also smiling to see the stern and professional person they call a friend chatting happily. A slam of the door brought them all to attention, soft but fast boots stepped down the hall.

"Aizawa!" One of the students whispered hastily. Some of them jumped over couches to hide, others hid behind those confident enough to stay still. Bakugo wrapped a arm around the small boy in protection but Izuku just smiled, knowing what would happen.

A angry and tired teacher whipped his head around the corner, about to speak but stopping when he sees the light glare from a greenette. "Gi- I mean, Midori-san. What are you doing here" Aizawa looked at Izuku suspiciously.

"I thought I would catch up with Katsuki and Tenya. Is there a problem?" He tilted his head, looking over with a smug smile.

The teacher half groaned half sighed. "Uggg. No but catch up time will have to wait for tomorrow. The students should be in bed." Aizawa half dragged Izuku away, sending a quick but painful glare at the students, scaring them to bed.

Aizawa leaned in close so the others couldn't hear. "And we have patrol in 20 minutes. Get ready." The boy looked frantically at his green and black phone.

"OMG IT IS!!" It was Izuku's turn to drag the teacher. Izuku made the water on the grass frozen and quickly spirited across it, running towards his house and pulling the older man across in a cloud, moving to fast for anyone to stop them.

Mere seconds later, they were in the house. Izuku rushing to get dressed and Luna pouring Aizawa a double shot of coffee, knowing full well how tired the poor man was.

"Thanks..." Izuku ran down the stairs, grabbing a full cooffe mug from the counter and running out the door.

"LET"S GOO!!!" And just like that, they were gone.