PRIDE MONTH PEOPLE!!!!

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!!

Now, as a ace/bi gremlin this is the month that we shine!!!

I just wanted to thank Everyone who has read my story and all the people who have supported me. I love all of my readers and all my fellow pride people!!

Even though people everywhere are going though a hard time with Covid and all, I want to give my love.

It's been really hard for me to stay in my house with my fam who I haven't come out to but I will manage.

Not everyone has such a blessed lives as us, you can see this through Aussie bush fires, George Floyd, Russian homophobia and all the terrible things around the world.

Don't look down at there people, but don't look up to others either. Everyone has problems. Just be humble and help as many people as you can, blessed or not.

And remember! Smile!!!! Some times the best thing you can do is smile! So if it's a homeless man on the street, or your next door neighbour, smile at them! Maybe talk a bit and offer them to join you at dinner.

We are all human and all deserve to have kindness in there lives.

Anyway, happy pride month, guys, galls and non-bianary pals!

Byeeee!!!!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
🟥🟧🟨🟩🟦🟪
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
🔴🟠🟡🟢🔵🟣
👩‍❤️‍👩👨‍❤️‍👨👭👬🦹🏼‍♂️🦹🏼‍♀️