Never going to win

3rd person POV

~Next day~

Aizawa walked into the chaotic class. Gift was watching the mayhem from a cloud of air in the corner. Bakugo was blasting a hardened Kirishima with a blush on his face and many of the girls were videoing the scene with there phones. 

He counted the seconds but G soon notest the sleepy teacher looking at his watch. Blasting an airwave he silenced the class. 

"Thank you, Gift. It took you all 12 seconds to quite down WITH the help of G. Just for that, get your clothes and do 5 laps of the oval."

After an agonising 20 minutes, an exhausted class minus a floating G, came to a stop. 

"Now for the important news. In 2 weeks we will hold the UA sports festival. Uhh, Iida?" 

"Sir, I oppose this idea! I think it is too early from the villain's attack." Iida waved his hands around as Izuku floated gently up to Aizawa. 

"Actually, this is a perfect time," Izuku said as he came to a stop. Everyone looked at him like he had lost his head. 

"See, since yesterday's "training activity" was nicely scripted, UA has a reason against postponing the festive. That means that you all can fight it out. " He smiled a shit-eating smile, one to rival even Nezu. 

"WHAT!!" People yelled at him, not understanding anything. 

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THEM!"

"WHY DID THEY GIVE YOU A FAVOUR!" 

"ARE YOU A VILLAIN??" 

Surprisingly the only one who wasn't yelling or looking in fear was Bakugo. 

"Every, please let me ex-" He was cut off by Sero taping him in fear. Mina and Haguraku quickly trying to make sure he didnt escape and Uraraka making him float so he can't get to anything. 

Aizawa sighed, walking to the students who weren't attacking and taking them back to a safe distance. 

He turned around and made eye contact with G, his eyes widening as he saw how distressed the young boy was. Suddenly, the sky clouded over, lighting hit around the area but no rain came down. A second later, a massive lightning strick hit Gift. 

Whipping there heads around, they looked at the small boy. 

Eyes glowing gold, hat floating, pure white hair flared, lightning arches bouncing off his body. Now free from his past bonds and floating in the air. 

(This but gold lightning, floating and with his outfit on)

"DO NOT THREATEN ME! I HAVE THE POWER TO LEVEL THIS ENTIRE AREA! EVEN THE MOST POWERFUL VILLAIN HAS BOWED AT MY FEET!" 

Flying higher, he started to be covered with rings of the elements; water, dirt, fire, air,  ice, metal, lightning, sunlight, shadow. The wind coming off him was enough to push those who weren't pulled back by Aizawa to go flying backwards.

"DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ME, STUDENTS. I CAN BE YOUR BEST ALLY OR YOUR WORST ENEMY!" 

Students and teachers alike started to pour out of the building, all trying to fight against the growing wind to see what was going on. A shrivelled All Might looked in terror at the flying child.  

"SOMEONE CALL SHIRIRAKI!!" All might yelled over the now howling wind. Aizawa quickly took out his phone, dialling the number. 

"What happened?" A tired voice came from the other line

"It's a Gift. He's in God Mode" Aizawa said, yelling slightly to get the message through, blocking his ears to hear the villain.  

"*sigh* I'm coming. And it's Izuku. Get used to it." He hung up and a few seconds later, a purple portal opened next to him. 

A pale, blue-haired boy came out with a nicely dressed mist man. Unlike before, Shigiraki didn't have his hands and was in sweatpants and a hoodie. 

The students who saw this, got into a fighting stance, ready to defend themselves. Shigiraki saw this, sighing he turned to the sleepy teachers. 

"Can you get them to leave. I don't like their stares." A nod was the answer and Aizawa and the other teachers guided the students inside. 

All Might, Shigiraki, Kurogiri, Aizawa and Nezu were the only ones who were still outside. Some students and class 1-A watched from the windows, unable to hear anything. 

Shigiraki walked, with great difficulty, towards the floating boy. "FUCKING KID GET DOWN HERE!!" 

"Shig?"

"PLEASE CALM DOWN YOUNG MASTER"

"Giri! NO, THEY SAY IM A VILLAIN. THEY SAY I SHOULDN'T BE HERE."  Tears dripped down his face. He started to come down. 

"BUT YOUR NOT, WE TRAINED YOU AND WE LOVE YOU BUT YOUR NOT US. YOUR NOT A VILLAIN. YOU HELP, YOU'RE A HERO." Shirgiraki yelled encouraging things as Izuku descended down towards them, the elements dropping and disappearing. 

The 2 villains walked up to the boy, he was kneeling on the ground, eyes and hair still glowing but no elements around. 

The glowing stopped and you could see the tears in his eyes. He dropped, exhausted from using God mode for so long. Shigiraki caught him, hugging the small, defenceless boy and he cried into his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I never meant to..." G kept muttering sorry over and over again as the 2 comforted him.  Shigiraki picked the boy up bridal style, him still clinging and muttering.

The 1-A students came out, seeing that the boy has calmed down. They looked in pity at the small boy. A certain boy's heart was breaking at the image in front of him. 

Shigiraki looked at the group stopping at Bakugo. "You..." He growled low and threatening. The students shuttered under the piercing glare of both the villains and their teacher.  

"can I kill him?" Shigiraki's voice was low and quiet but G still heard him. "Kacchan will get his dues, It will be fine." He mumbles meaneasinly hiding his face in the handyman's hoodie.

He nodded and turned to the teachers, "Where is his house? We will stay with him until he wakes up." Shigiraki's voice was stern, clearly not accepting an objection. 

Aizawa started walking towards G's house, "Follow me." 

~O~ 

HEY PEOPLE 

Hope you are all staying safe at home while this COVID stuff is going on. Remember to wash your hands, were a mask and don't freak out. Humanity has survived plagues and diseases much worse than this so stay positive!

BYYYYYEEEE