Goodbyes

4 years later

10 y/o Deku POV:

Today's the day. The day I go out on my own. I have trained with All for one for 4 years and have grown so close to the rest of the league. I can now control all parts of my quirk. I have only ever activated 1 power at a time but I went 'God-mode' once. It almost killed both me and All for One and I was comatose for 3 days.

Luna and Kyaia are still my companions. They say that my training is over only when I can master 'God mode'. They sure are annoying but I love them like their my sisters.

As I say goodbye to the league they all hug me.

Toga runs up to me and basically attacks my body with a hug. "Good luck, Izu-chan. Hope you beat up lots of people."

"I will don't worry. Oh and here. USE SPARINGLY" I gave her 4 small tubes of blood with all our names on each. "Should last you 10 mins"

"OMG THANK YOU IZU-CHAN" she went spinning and plopped on the couch eyeing and fiddling with the tubes

Next Dabi strolled up and hugged me. "Cya bro"  

"Here" I handed him a piece of paper with a hospital number on it.  "Visit her, please. You need closure."

He nodded solemnly and walked to a booth

"Scram, child," Shigaraki said to me.

"Here, pamper yourself" I chucked him a nail clipper and nail polish. I smirk.

"Why you little bitch" he laughs to himself.

Kurogiri turned to me and handed me a glass of orange juice. "One for the road"

"Thanks." I smiled. Giri and I have never been ones for words. Everything is already understood. So there was nothing to say.

"Young Midoriya," I turned to the screen

"Sensai" I bow before my master, trainer and father figure.

"As per our agreement, you shall be let go, no strings attached."

"yes master"

"We will miss you" those 4 words were everything to the 10-year-old boy.

"And I, you. Thank you. For everything" I bowed once more. In 4 years, I haven't cried. not once. But today, I was close.

"What are you gonna do now Izu-chan" I turned to a toga.

"I will be the youngest and strongest Hero, and I will change society," I say with a smile. Not a smile that is meant to intimidate like my normal ones but one that shows determination.

~O~

Hi, sorry this chapter is a kind of filler but I thought it would be fun writing it. Also. PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS CRAP!!! I never thought this would happen. So to my readers (never thought I would use that word) THANK YOU, I love you all!!

Bye!!!