The Entrance exam

3 months later, entrance exam day

3rd person POV:

Okay, this is it. Izuku walked with Kyaia by his side, she insisted that she comes and looks at all of the "fresh meat" as she says.

They passed the gate, Nezu said to act normal and look like a student so he had a uniform on and his hero costume in his bag with some money. Suddenly he was falling face first, he activated his air power and stopped just inches away from the ground.

"B-but I didn't touch you yet" he heard a girl muttering behind him

he flipped and sat on a cloud he formed "You didn't need to, this is my quirk."

"oh well, I was going to help you but I guess you don't need any." She said with a closed eye smile.

"No its okay, Its always good to help people, even if they don't think they need help." Izuku beamed a joyful smile and put his feet on the floor. "Well, I'll see you in the exams," He said waving to her as she quickly ran towards the building, flustered.

~O~

In the exam hall

Izuku's POV

Present Mic was talking and honestly, I'm not listening. I lightly hummed to 'toss a coin to your witcher'. Behind me, a blue-haired boy stood up "Excuse me, sir, but you only mentioned 3 robots, while the pamphlet says 4? And whoever is humming please stop. "

I stopped and looked at the boy, Iida?, "Sorry Iida! It's just me" I yell to the boy.

"Ah, G, I didn't expect you to be here?"

"Iida and G, Please stop talking. We are in an exam." Eraserhead said with as much energy you can get out of the sleep-deprived man. He honestly reminds me of Kyaia.

"Right, Sorry yes continue" I go back to thinking the song in my head while Mic explains everything to Iida.

When the written test comes up I write my name, answer the questions and write 'just in case yall need answers' on the front page. I finished it in 13 mins instead of the supposed hour. After that, I simply get up and hands the paper to Present mic. He looks at me, then the realisation hit him. He nodded and pointed to the door.

I leave and glide my way to Nezu's office with a chessboard. After playing chess for about an hour I decide ill go check on the students. Once I'm there, I started to mingle with some people.

Iida came up to me after a while. "G, What are you doing here? You realise hgjurbji..." I quickly cover his mouth with my hand. I quickly shushed him, gesturing him to be quiet.

"OI, YOU. Do I know you from somewhere??" Katuiki Bakugo. My bully and oldest friend.

"I, d-don't think so," I say trying to make a believable stutter.

"tch. Whatever. JUST DONT GET IN MY WAY" The angry pomeranian screams. Oh, Kacchan. you never change.

After a couple more mingling I meet a pink and yellow girl and the girl from this morning. I introduce myself as G, not letting them know either of my names. The only ones who know are the hero and specific families members, like Iida.

"GO!!!" Present Mic screamed suddenly, "What? There are no countdowns in real fights. MOVE!! MOVE!! MOVE!"

Once, inside I start destroying robots with, Urakara, Mina and Iida. I start using my metal bending power to crush robots, After 10 Mins I wrap up with 57 points.

"Hello, all participants. I'm principal Nezu and welcome you all to the real test." Everyone looks around in confusion. Some whisper about it not already being the real test while others hype themselves up.

"G. Please begin the test" My new friends look at me with worry and fear.

"Sorry guys, but I'm the real test." I rip away my uniform revelling my hero suit under it. I take off my hat and swap out the black mouth mask I already had on. I use mass amounts of water to propel me 20 stories up on a tornado of water.

"HELLO EVERYONE. IM THE REAL TEST. JUST TRY TO COME AND DEFEAT ME!!!!" I yell, my voice booming across the fake city. Many people tried to attack me but not one came close. Disappointing, I thought, I must report this back to Nezu.

Suddenly the siren goes off signalling the end of the exam and Nezu calls me to his office. I debrief him on what I learned then headed back to my house.

~O~

Hi people, just for clarification, Izuku can only use one power at a time. The water tornado was JUST WATER, no air. Plus Kyaia is in the speakers' booth with Nezu.

BYE!!!!