The Licensing exam

4 years later

13-year-old Izuku POV:

Over the last 4 years, I have been getting a name for myself, The first thing I did when I got out is, buy a house. It's a nice little 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom place. AFO gave me a buck load of money so I don't have to worry about expenses. It was after this that I started doing hero work.

I first got my hero licence;

~Flashback~

"AND GO!!!" the commentator yelled at the top of his voice. As a thousand wannabe heroes run towards their chosen zones. I used the Air powers to fly towards to city zones. I should probably get enough points fast so that I don't get left behind.

I had left Luna and Kyaia at home so that I could pass on my own. Plus, the human world knowing about divinity. Not really a good idea. Okay, I'm here.

I take my stance on a building. Below me, at least 2 hundred people, looking towards the shadows on the ground. I raise my hand and summon the air, whirling it in my mind and then transporting the power to my hand.

Soon a giant tornado appears and I send it down. I think of the balls that should be in their hands and soon enough all the balls are swirling in the tornado.

"LOOK AT THAT!! A TORNADO OF BALLS HAVE TAKEN OUT 231 PEOPLE!! AND THE ONE CONTROLLING IT IS... A 10-YEAR-OLD BOY!!!! SUCH POWWWWERRRRR!!!"

The commentator screams as my own targets light up blue. "Please commence to the waiting zone"

As I enter the building I see that only 1 other person was here. An extremely buff looking man with a permanent frown on his face. Well, he's not going to be a good hero. If you want to be a good hero you have to smile in the face of danger. I thought to myself as a smile crept onto my face.

I quickly look around and see that there are beams on the roof. I use a bit of water from the grass outside to take me up. It was nice up here, a couple of people noticed, some waved, some screamed telling me to get down. But it was nice. As the last people came into the building, the commentator started to talk about our next challenge.

The building started to unfold and I used a bit of air to keep me afloat.

"HEY, YOU ON THE CLOUD!! COME DOWN HERE!!!" I could hear someone yelling so I looked down to a group of 12 ish kids all looking up at me. There're probably students, I thought and slowly drifted down to them.

Once I was close to the ground I hopped off my cloud and made it disappear. "Hi, guys, What's going on?" I asked in the most innocent way possible.

"Well, we saw you in the first round and we were wondering if you could help us out?" Asked a 14-year-old blond boy with purple eyes.

"Sure! I'm Izuku by the way" I said sticking my hand out.

he grabbed it and shook firmly, " I'm Kuro and this is class 1-A from UA. Well, some of it"

"Well pleasure to meet you Kuro, now can I know all your quirks. It's best if we want a good score." I smiled at them

After coming up with a plan and lots of techniques when dealing with the injured, most of them came out with almost perfect scores. I, of course, came out with 100/100 and fought against endeavour, who was the villain this year. It was very easy since I could control his flames so I simply put him out and tied him up with metal.

I came out of there with a hero licence and a plan. I was going to go to UA High.

~O~

hi people! so if you can't tell, I suck at fight scenes so I'm just going to do them when he goes full god mode. Thx

Bye!!!!!