[And That's On Period]

(L/N) had signed out of the school for the day. She was actually ahead in all of her classes, due to the extra classes she takes. She used to have them with Reon but he had to drop them because of volleyball.

"Hey." She called to the boy in front of the gate. He was leaning on her car. At least he remembers which one is mine.

Other students stared at her and were whispering things. Usually, no one sees a student in normal clothes during school periods.

"Hi." Akaashi got off the car and went in for a hug, which (L/N) melted into.

"It's nice to see you in some decent clothes." Akaashi snickered.
She hit the back of his head, "Wearing shorts and a white shirt to the gym is fine, thank you very much."

They entered the car, having a conversation about their teams.

"Bokuto really wants to beat you." Akaashi said as he plugged the aux into his phone.
"Your ace? His spikes are clean and really impressive."

(L/N) was trying to get out of the parking lot but a bunch of students had gathered around her car. She opened her window and had asked them nicely to all move.

Finally, they were out of the school and were on the road. "Where to?"

They glanced at each other, both having the same thought.

- - -

  "Where's (L/N)?" Washijo asked. The team was on their break, drinking water and resting for the 3 minutes he gave them.

  "She signed out this morning. She'll probably be back by tomorrow." Tendo put his water away.

  "Well she needs to be back today because she has something I need."

  "A folder perhaps? I forgot to give it to you."

  "Where is she?" Semi asked as he took one last sip of water.

  "No idea."

- - -

  "Thanks for today, Keiji! Let's hang again some time." (Y/N) dropped the boy off at his house. It was pretty early but she still had to drive back to her school.

  The boy nodded, "Night (Y/N)." He gave her a small kiss on the forehead through the opened window before watching her drive off.

  She reached her school and checked in around 10pm, giving her an hour before curfew. She was going to visit the boys, knowing well enough they were in a certain dorm, when she started to have really bad cramps.

  I am suppose to start tomorrow... (Y/N) went up the steps to her dorm, unlocking it with her phone, before running into her bathroom. Her roommate left a note saying she was staying the night at her boyfriend's dorm.

  She had started to period. Thankfully, she didn't stain anything. (Y/N) grabbed a tampon quickly and did her thing. She exited the bathroom and just laid in bed, drifting to sleep.

- - -

  (Y/N) woke up with horrible cramps and headaches. Her roommate had came back already and was getting dressed for the day.

  "Code Japan, eh?"

  The two chuckled at their little inside joke.