[Winners and Losers]

(L/N) (Y/N); Wing Spiker, Ace; Captain; Third Year
Maiji Umi; Libero; Third Year
  Nelson Gina; Pinch Server/Outside Hitter; Vice Captain; Third Year
  Haze Kelz; Setter; Second Year
  Joshi Moi; Middle Blocker; First Year
  Alamza Vi; Middle Blocker; First Year
  Inack Bray; Wing Spiker; First Year
  Noni Lai; Wing Spiker; First Year
  Dayy Nalin; Libero; First Year
  Zalen Oshna; Setter; First Year
  Kella Tobe; Middle Blocker; First Year

  (Y/N) was filling the water bottles up as her team was stretching in the gym. She had stretched beforehand so she could fill the bottles.

  She wore her maroon and white jersey under her team jacket. Her hair was put into two dutch braids. Her special knee pads on and a pad on her left arm.

  "What's up with the bandage?" The voice of Kageyama Tobio rang.
  (Y/N) turned to see the Karasuno team. "Oh, hi Tobio! I just hit my head in yesterday's match."
  The first year hummed.
  "Good luck," (Y/N) smiled, "I'll be watching."

  The whole Karasuno team took a step back in shock, was the female captain of Shiratorizawa rooting for us?

  After filling the bottles, (Y/N) left. She entered the gym and stood at the bench with her team. They went over the plays before warming up. Maiji was acting like coach since she was sitting out. She even gave a speech.

  "Number two, Nelson Gina."

  "Number four, Haze Kelz."

  "Number six, Alamza Vi."

  "Number seven, captain, (L/N) (Y/N)."

  "Number eight, Noni Lai."

  "Number ten, Dayy Nalin. Libero."

  "Number twelve, Kella Tobe."

  After introducing the line up, the players got set up. Date Tech was serving first. Nalin was in while Tobe was out.

The first set went by quickly. Shiratorizawa won it. The second and third set went to Date Tech. The four set went to Shiratorizawa.

"Final set." (Y/N) gave a laugh, "You guys ready?"
The team cheered.
"Good. We won't lose, right Maiji?"
The libero nodded, "Of course not!"

The players came out onto court. Shiratorizawa seemed more alive. The boys raised their eyes at how they were acting. Unlike them, they seemed like they were actual humans.

(Y/N) served first. She threw the ball up, running and hitting it. The ball hit the libero's shoulder. Another player on Date Tech ran to keep it up. When (Y/N) landed, she felt something in her knee pop. She stumbled a bit but continued to play, ignoring the pain.

12-11, Shiratorizawa.

They needed three more points to win. Date Tech served the ball, barely getting it over the net. Nalin dove and got it up. Haze set it to (Y/N). She jumped, spiking it down.

13-11, Shiratorizawa.

Haze served it to the middle of the court. The other team's libero picked it up. A spiker didn't even wait for the set. She spiked it. The ball bounced off their block.

"I got it!" (Y/N) started to sprint.

"Here we go again," Tendo laughed.
The other boys nodded, besides the first years.
Reon sighed, "She's going to get hurt one of these days."

(Y/N) jumped over the blue blocks like hurdles, sending the ball back to their side. She landed and quickly turned back, pushing the blocks aside and running back to court. Haze set the ball to Gina, who got a point in.