[Captain]

(Y/N) got back from the camp with her skills improved. She had taught what she learned to her team and they were better than ever.
The (H/C) haired girl didn't have time to hang with the boys as much. She was running around like crazy with all the work on her shoulders. Not only did she have school work, but as well as the work as a coach. News of the coach leaving reached her. (Y/N) had texted Kenma, saying he was right about it.
A new coach was to come before the tournament. Her last tournament as a Shiratorizawa player. She was going to win again, no matter what.

(Y/N) was out jogging when she ran into Kageyama and Hinata. Literally. Her and Kageyama had ran into each other, causing both of them to fall. Hinata was behind the younger male and fell because of the sudden stop in pace.

"(L/N)-SENPAI!" Hinata squealed.
The girl laughed and dusted herself off as she stood up, "I thought I said to just call me (L/N)."
"Sorry!"

(Y/N) held a hand out to Kageyama, "Sorry Tobio."
The setter stood up and nodded his head in greeting.
"Are you fired up for the tournament?" Hinata asked, pumping his fists. "I am!"
(Y/N) laughed again, "Yup. It's my final one if we lose. I am a third year after all."
"We aren't going to lose," Kageyama grinned.
"Well, I speak for the boys when I say they aren't going to back down."

The three said their goodbyes before going their separate ways. (Y/N) towards Shiratorizawa and the two first years to Karasuno.

- - -

English was as boring as ever. They had a sub who was an old lady. Her personality was like a Karen's. Gross, everyone knows.

(Y/N) had already finished all her work, as well as the extra assignments her teacher gave for when they left for the tournament. The female ace just sat their, doodling as Tendo booped her nose.
"Someone's got a crushhh!"

(Y/N) sat up and looked at the red head, "Huh?"
"You're drawing hearts all over your paper," Tendo pointed out, "Who's the lucky one?"
"N..No one!" The girl crumbled the paper up.
"Uh huh." He snickered. Tendo then came close to her ear and whispered, "Just confess to Wakatoshi."

She stared wide eyed at him. How does he know? Am I that obvious?
"Yes, you are."
Did I say that aloud?!
"Yes, you did."
"Oh." (Y/N) sighed. "Okay, how would I..if I was going to."

"Write him a letter! Or personalize it!"

(Y/N) raised a brow. "How would I do that?"
Tendo shrugged, "That's for you to figure out, love bug."

  And that, my friends, is why (Y/N) is now sitting in her last class, spacing out and not responding to anyone. Thanks Tendo.

  It was the girls rest day today, so she didn't have to worry about practice. Eventually she snapped out of her thoughts and left the room.

- - -

  She was just trying to pick up her friend's niece up from volleyball practice when she ran into garbage man himself, Oikawa Tooru. He was picking his nephew up. The two children talked to each other while Oikawa bugged (Y/N).

  "Don't say it, prove it." (Y/N) said, grabbing the little girl's hand. The little girl gladly held her hand back. Oikawa was going on about beating Ushijima. She didn't really care, but it was getting annoying.

  "Bye!" The little girl waved as (Y/N) led her to the car.

  After dropping her off, (Y/N) chilled at a cafe. An iced coffee sat on the table in front of her as she scrolled through her Instagram. Her phone vibrated in her hands as she got a text.

  xxx-xxx-xxx:
  Hello, (L/N)-San! This is
  Coach Nachi. I wanted to
  let you know that you
  were chosen as this year's
  captain for Japan's
  Women's National
  Under-18 Volleyball Team.
  You're a third year at
  Shiratorizawa, correct? But
  you're also a year younger
  than every other third year.
  You'd hold the position as
  captain until you're
  ineligible. This year our
  camp is at xxxx, right next
  to the men's camp. Hope
  to see you there!

  (Y/N) smiled. She typed a quick response before going back to Instagram. She followed the JWNVT account, which posted any information about the team as soon as possible.

  There, the latest post, it was a picture of her. Her hair was tied is a ponytail, flying behind her. It was from last year's finals. When she had flipped to receive the ball. The volleyball was touching her leg as it was stretched out to hit it. Her other leg was bent like she was normally flipping, her arms tucking as well.

  JWNVT

  Congratulations to (L/N) (Y/N)! She's this year's Women's National Under-18 Team's captain! We can't wait to see what she can do!

-
-
-

(L/N) (Y/N) is a 3rd year at Shiratorizawa Academy. She's also the captain of the girls' volleyball team. She plays the Wing Spiker position but has previously played as a Libero and a Setter.

The rest of it was a small bio about her. (Y/N) sipped her coffee is happiness. Taking her cup of coffee, she left the cafe. She was literally skipping with joy.

- - -

Right as she entered her dorm and shut it, there were knocks. (Y/N) sighed, turning around and opening it. The boys.

"Yes?"

  "CONGRATULATIONS!"

  They threw volleyballs at her. Idiots. One hit her perfectly in the face.

  After she got all the volleyballs in her dorm, she shut the door. "Thanks." She wiped her face. It kinda hurt.
  "Mhm!" Tendo hummed.
  The rest of the night was spent celebrating. The boys ended up falling asleep in her dorm.

  The next morning was filled with (Y/N) stuck in a crowd. Her morning practice turned into her trying to get out of the crowd, but sadly she didn't until class was about to start.

  Class 7, that was her class. It was one of the hardest classes to get into. Reon was in it, but he was considering switching because it was hard.
  Unlike classes 4, 5, and 6, Class 7 was a literal college class. Not many people were in the class.

  (Y/N) made it to her afternoon practice, apologizing about not being at the morning one. Her team forgave her and the practice started.

- - -

  Weeks and weeks of practices went by, all leading up to the third years final tournament. This would determine if they went to nationals or not.

  "We got this," Maiji cheered, elbowing Gina. "Right?"
  "Right." Gina had elbowed the libero back.

  The three third years were walking around the school one last time before having to leave early morning tomorrow. It was going to be their last tournament as a Shiratorizawa volleyball player if they lost. They didn't want it to end.

  "Let's win and keep playing."

- - -

Hi! I'm so sorry, it's a lot shorter than usual but don't worry the next coming chapters are going to be long! Thank you for the support on this story! xx