[Comeback Part Two]

Girl's Volleyball Team:
(Y/N) (L/N); Wing Spiker, Ace; Second
Umi Maiji; Libero; Second
Tanya Hanje; Middle Blocker; Captain; Third
Maz Leag; Setter; Vice; Third
Nini Gozalz; Middle Blocker; Third
Hagena Jiro; Wing Spiker; Third
Dodlyn Momo; Wing Spiker; Third
Kelz Haze; Setter; First
Gina Nelson; Pinch Server; Second
Sue Nelson; Wing Spiker; Third

The Spring Tournament came quickly. (Y/N) had joined the girl's team, quitting as manager though she was there to help whenever needed (it was easy for her, their practices starts when hers ends). It was like she never quit.

"Are you ready to destroy?!" Sue, a third year, pumped her fist in the air.
"Calm down." Gina, her younger sister, looked up from her phone. "Seriously, half the team is asleep. The boys are asleep too."

They were on the bus towards the venue where the tournament was being held. The school saved a few extra dollars by having the girls and boys ride in the same bus.

(Y/N) was sitting in the back row with the second year boys. The girls teased her on how no one could ever separate them. They were all asleep. Tendo leaning against Reon, who was leaning on Semi. Semi had his head on top of Reon's. Soekawa had his hand propped up and held his head against the window. The two aces were in the middle of the mess. (Y/N) had her head against the male ace's shoulder while he had his head on top of hers. His arm was even around her.

Some of the girls, and boys, took pictures for blackmail purposes.

After getting off the bus and stretching, they heard whispers from other teams as they walked in.

"That's (L/N)." One of them whispered.
"Who?"
"She led the girls team straight to Nationals last year and won. She's only a second year."
"I heard about her. I thought she quit."
"I guess she came back. You can't stop a queen from coming back to her kingdom."

The girls chuckled at that while (Y/N) scrunched her nose up. She was the talk around the venue. Everyone who keeps up with volleyball news knew she had quit.

"If it isn't the Shiratorizawa teams." An annoying voice had the girls halt to a stop. The boys, who were walking in front of them stopped when they noticed the girls weren't walking anymore.

Behind them was Aoba Johsei's girl's team. Their captain stood in front, her hands on her hips.

"Oh my god! Is that who I think it is?" The SeiJoh captain was chewing her gum really loudly. "(L/N) (Y/N)! Oh my! Returning to your kingdom, Queen?"

"Yoshi Shae." The girl greeted.

"And the Nelson sisters!" The captain was getting really annoying.

"What do you need?" (Y/N) asked.

"I just wanted to check the competition out, though there isn't much!"

The Shiratorizawa teams rolled their eyes.

"Don't act all mighty because!-"

"(Y/N)-CHAN!~"

Never in her life was (Y/N) thankful for Oikawa randomly showing up. The Aoba Johsei's setter came running in, literally tackling her into a hug.

"Iwa-Chan told me about what happened! How's your arm? Are you alright? Wait, you're in uniform...Are you playing again?" Questions rocketed out of his mouth.

(Y/N) laughed after shoving the male off her, "Yes, I'm fine. Yes, I'm playing."

"Oikawa! They're the enemies!" Yoshi cried.