[Ushijima]

Girls Team:
(L/N) (Y/N); Wing Spiker, Ace; Captain; Third Year
Maiji Umi; Libero; Third Year
  Nelson Gina; Pinch Server/Outside Hitter; Vice Captain; Third Year
  Haze Kelz; Setter; Second Year
  Joshi Moi; Middle Blocker; First Year
  Alamza Vi; Middle Blocker; First Year
  Inack Bray; Wing Spiker; First Year
  Noni Lai; Wing Spiker; First Year
  Dayy Nalin; Libero; First Year
  Zalen Oshna; Setter; First Year
  Kella Tobe; Middle Blocker; First Year

The one thing Ushijima was good at besides volleyball was accidentally breaking girls' hearts. Like you read, accidentally. He's too dense to notice he broke them.

  "Ushijima-Kun!" A girl in his year called to him. They were alone. Class had ended. Usually (Y/N) would be with him but she hadn't showed up to morning practice or class.

  He turned, spotting the girl with dyed green hair. Her roots were black while the rest of her hair was green. "Yes?"

  "Please accept this!" She yelled, bowing and handing something to the ace.

  It was a confession letter. A love letter. Ushijima got a lot of these. Often he would get them from (Y/N). Not the way you would think. No. His fangirls would give them to her to give to him. Along with the letter was a box of candies.

  "I have to get going." The male pushed pass her. "I have practice."

  "Are my feelings nothing to you, Ushijima-Kun?" The girl had tears.
  The ace looked back at her, "I don't even know who you are."

  The girl ran past him, crying and throwing the letter and candies into the trash.
  Ushijima sighed and made his way to the gym.

  "What took you that long?" Reon asked. "You're usually the first one, besides (L/N)."
  "Where is she, by the way?" Tendo asked. He was jumping all over the place, "I haven't seen Sleepy-Chan all day!"

  The rest of the boys shrugged before practice picked up. They had agreed to practice with the girls team today, that's why their practice was sooner than most days.

  "Is Sleepy-Chan not here?" Tendo pouted.
  Maiji shook her head, "I think she's sick. She texted saying she wasn't going to be at practice."

  "That's her fault for standing in the rain with no umbrella." Semi's motherly actions kicked in. "Should have brought an umbrella, or at least wore the hood on her coat!"
  "Chill Mom," Hayato teasted, "(L/N) does that a lot. She loves the rain."
  "Well her love for it made her sick! Wait- Did you just call me mom?"

  The other volleyball members laughed at them before stretching.

- - -

  The door opened to see a dead (Y/N). Her skin had gone pale, bags were under her eyes, her hair was a mess. She looked awful. She let out a string out coughs before moving aside and letting the boys in.

  "Sorry, it's kinda," cue the coughs, "a mess."

  The boys saw three empty boxes of tissues and a trash can next to what seemed like her bed. Well, Ushijima could tell it's hers by the fluffy (F/C) blanket and giraffe stuffed animal he bought her. They watched (Y/N) climb back into her bed and wrap the fluffy blanket around her. She sneezed before talking to them.

  "How was practice?"

  They all had said, "Good," in unison.

  "Did you eat anything?" Semi asked, noticing the lack of food in the dorm.
  She shook her head, "With Mae out of the  country, I wasn't able to get food today. I'm not exactly in the shape to go get some either."