[Third Years]

After the girls won nationals again, the third years had graduated. The boys placed 8th. It was sad to see the third years go, tears were shed.

  Ushijima was made captain while Soekawa was the vice captain. (Y/N) was also made captain and Gina became the vice captain.

"Ready for another season, boys?" (Y/N) asked as she came up to the boys. It was the first day of school and they boys haven't seen the girl in a while. They texted but never were able to hang because (Y/N) had spent her time in the states for a volleyball camp.

The boys noticed how much she had changed over the short period of time. It wasn't a bad change either. She got prettier. Her skin had tanned more. Her hair was a bit longer, but it was good on her. Her lips had more of a pink tint. Don't tell her this, but she got a bigger bust too.

"You know it!" Tendo gave her a high five.

The now third years walked to their first class. (Y/N) and Reon were the only ones in the advanced placement classes. (Y/N) was even taking college lessons.

After school, the two volleyball teams had a joint meeting. Newcomers would come and meet the returning players and coaches.

"(Y/N)." Washijo called. "Do you know any first years from other schools who we should keep an eye out for?"

(Y/N) blinked, "I could make a list. The only person I could think about is Kageyama Tobio. He had some bad rep in middle school but he's a good kid. He was Oikawa's junior. His individual skill is something not to mess with."
"Alright."

"You seem like you know this guy or something." Tendo spoke.
"Oh, I do. I use to babysit him. I still get invited to dinner by his family."
Reon snorted.

"Which school is he going to?" Soekawa asked.
(Y/N) smiled, "Karasuno."

"That team's been a dump for years."
"Things can change."

- - -

Months had gone by. News of Karasuno's new freak duo with their freak quick had spread quickly. The Shiratorizawa boys didn't put much into it, though (Y/N) told them it would hit them hard in the end.

"A genius, huh." Washijo laughed. "It's not like we don't have any of those."

The boys were practicing. (Y/N) was there, still in her practice clothes. She came right after her practice. The girl still acted like their manager, which the returning players were thankful for.

"You don't. They're all volleyball idiots." (Y/N) teased.
"You're our volleyball genius." Washijo elbowed her jokingly.
(Y/N) rolled her eyes.

The coach had warmed up to the girl. It was like they were family. It kinda creeped out the second and third years.

- - -

"(Y/N)! I can't believe we have a practice match with the Karasuno girls!" Maiji jumped up and down. "Do you think they're good? The boys seem like they're really good. They won their practice match against Aoba Johsei!"
"We'll have to find out." (Y/N) laughed at the libero's childish antics.

The new team was mostly made of first years, but it wasn't something she was worried about. They were all skilled.

Shiratorizawa Girls Volleyball Team:
(L/N) (Y/N); Wing Spiker, Ace; Captain; Third Year
Maiji Umi; Libero; Third Year
  Nelson Gina; Pinch Server/Outside Hitter; Vice Captain; Third Year
  Haze Kelz; Setter; Second Year
  Joshi Moi; Middle Blocker; First Year
  Alamza Vi; Middle Blocker; First Year
  Inack Bray; Wing Spiker; First Year
  Noni Lai; Wing Spiker; First Year
  Dayy Nalin; Libero; First Year
  Zalen Oshna; Setter; First Year
  Kella Tobe; Middle Blocker; First Year