[Receive]

(Short Chap)

The Shiratorizawa third year boys were helping at the camp Washijo was hosting. The girls were also there, but just watching. This was probably as close they would get to a coach any time soon. Maiji was back to playing again, and she was hyped.

"Hello, (Y/N)." Tsukishima greeted before lining up with the rest of the boys.
Everyone just stared at him. No one called her by her first name here but Washijo. Not even the boys, who were her closest friends.
"Hey, Kei. How's blocking going for you?" She asked, standing up and walking towards him.
"Alright."
She nodded, "Have my tips helped?"
"Yes."
She smiled, "Alright, I'll stop bugging you. Have fun!"

The blonde rolled his eyes.

"You know (L/N)-Senpai?" The player standing next to him asked. "And first name basis?"
"Don't get it the wrong way," Tsukishima growled, "Everyone at Karasuno calls her by her first name."

- - -

Nationals came quickly. The Shiratorizawa girls were off at the gym. The boys were watching them on tv. How they wished they could be there with them. The commentators were talking about (Y/N) as the girls were warming up.

"She was picked as this years national captain." One of them spoke. "She'll probably be serving in that position for two more years."
The other agreed, "Yeah. Her spikes are yet to be blocked as well. The Shiratorizawa girls team this year is stacked. They're only losing three players after graduation. Last year, they lost everyone but four."
"It's quite an upset that the boys didn't make it. Who's representing their prefecture?"
"Karasuno."

The game began moments later. The game began intense quickly.

- - -

The final day came. Shiratorizawa made it while the Karasuno boys fell in 8th.

The boys watched as (Y/N) was running right towards the camera. The ball was flying its way, and if she got it or not would tell if the game was going to end. She dove, knocking the camera down. The commentators had basically yelled her name as a loud crash happened. Another camera shown the ball fly back up with Gina spiking it down. What it also shown was the mess where the other camera was.

A time out was called. The ref and the Shiratorizawa team ran over to the wreck. They unpiled the equipment that had fallen, and there was a lot of it. Everyone watching sat anxiously. Finally the captain was pulled from the mess. Scratches and bruises covered her body. Blood came from some of the scratches. The ref made her go to the nurses office but she couldn't walk that far. Her knees were in extreme pain.

"It seems like this will be the last we'll see of (L/N) as she's being carried off to the nurses office by one of the boys coaches."

- - -

A picture was posted by Gina late at night.

Gina_N02:

[Picture of Team w/ Trophy and Medals]
[Picture of Third Years]

Home With The Gold!

- - -

The boys waited in the parking lot for the girls. They heard their voices as they neared the gate. The first year girls had ran towards the first and second year boys. The third year boys waited for the third year girls to arrive. Haze showed up a minute later. She joined the first and second year mixture.

Five minutes later the third years arrived. Maiji had another cast on her right hand and a brace on her left knee. Gina had a brace on her left leg. (Y/N) was in a wheelchair.

The boys jogged up to them. "What happened?"
"You guys didn't watch the match?" Maiji frowned.
The boys shook their heads, "They cut off the match after (L/N) crashed."

Gina laughed, "It got brutal. We all ended up injured. I have a torn ACL, Maiji broke her arm and tore something, and (L/N) hurt both her knees."
"We won, nonetheless!" Maiji exclaimed, pumping her arm in the air.

(Y/N) laughed, then she made eye contact with Ushijima. "What?"
"Huh?"
"You're staring at me."
"No, I'm not."
"Yes, you are."

The other third years snickered before walking away from the two.

Ushijima couldn't stand it any longer. He knelt down and placed his lips on hers. (Y/N)'s eyes widen then shut as she kissed back.

The two teams erupted in cheers.

When he pulled away, Ushijima was about to apologize. He didn't get the chance to because (Y/N) pulled him right back into another kiss.

"WAKATOSHI, NICE RECEIVE!"

Thanks Tendo.

- - -

Very quickly, it was known that the two aces were dating. Ushijima would push her around the campus in her little wheelchair as they had a normal conversation. The third years of the volleyball teams often took pictures of them from afar and send it to them. Though the couple acted like they wanted them to stop, they secretly enjoyed the pictures.

"Wakatoshi," (Y/N) caught his attention. They were chilling in her dorm. Mae was at her boyfriend's, so they didn't have to worry about someone walking in and disturbing them. "Look."

She showed him a picture of some random girl and him, except it was obviously photoshopped.
The couple chuckled at that. Ushijima went on his account and commented.

"Who are you again?"

(Y/N) got a kick out of it. The two never felt happier.