Author's Note #2

Yahoo!~~

  It's me, DoubleAA..or Aly..or whatever you call me! But I just wanted to come back and say thank you once again. In all honesty, I don't think I would have continued writing if it wasn't for this story. I have all of you whose read this to thank, as you've kept me going.
  Writing has become a coping method for me, and it's helped me through so much. As mentioned before, I wrote this book as I was going through some hardships.

  Information about (Y/N):
  I based her athletics off one of my friends. She's an amazing volleyball player, the only one in my school who can actually jump serve. She was on the slow side when it came to running, so (Y/N)'s speed came from me. I don't want to sound like I'm cocky when I say that though. Out of all the athletes in my school, I was ranked in the top three. My friend is a setter, which I gave the ability to set well to (Y/N) from her. I was more of a defensive player, so (Y/N)'s receiving skills came from me. Her hitting came from the both my friend and I.
  Of course, I don't know what you all look like, so the looks of (Y/N) come from you guys! Though, when writing I tried to describe you the way my male friends describe the girls they like.

  Thank you for reading this story and the continuation. It means everything to me that you all enjoy it! I love you guys💙🤍

  xx-
    DoubleAA,
    Aly

woah? you scrolled down here? heres some info about me

my real name isnt aly, its a nickname
want my snap? (I need new friends guys) pm me and let me know. i'll give you it!
my insta? DoubleAAWrites
my email? aa.lya.writes(at)gmail.com
anything else? let me know! ilyy