[Sugawara]

Girls Team:
(L/N) (Y/N); Wing Spiker, Ace; Captain; Third Year
Maiji Umi; Libero; Third Year
  Nelson Gina; Pinch Server/Outside Hitter; Vice Captain; Third Year
  Haze Kelz; Setter; Second Year
  Joshi Moi; Middle Blocker; First Year
  Alamza Vi; Middle Blocker; First Year
  Inack Bray; Wing Spiker; First Year
  Noni Lai; Wing Spiker; First Year
  Dayy Nalin; Libero; First Year
  Zalen Oshna; Setter; First Year
  Kella Tobe; Middle Blocker; First Year

  The first thing she saw was a white blanket. It covered her body. She felt a warm source of heat besides the blanket. (Y/N) turned to see a grey haired male.

Right, I asked him to pick me up.

Suga was still asleep. (Y/N) glanced at the clock. It was 5am and Saturday. She had a morning practice at 9am with the boys then a few extra classes right afterwards. She wanted to stay there forever though.

  She felt a few butterflies in her stomach as she felt Suga pull her closer. Just like old times. Maybe her old feelings for the setter were resurfacing, but what about Ushijima? She sighed before laying closer to the male and falling asleep again.

- - -

  She woke up again with Suga in the kitchen.

  "Good morning." He smiled. "How are you feeling?"
  "Good morning. I'm alright." (Y/N) took a look at the time on her phone before panicking, "I'm late for practice! I have classes!"
  Suga sat next to her, setting down to mugs filled with coffee. "Relax. I called your school saying you wouldn't be there. After last night, there was no way I would let you go."

  "What happened last night?" (Y/N) asked.
  The grey haired male gave a soft smile, "You had a panic attack..or an anxiety attack. Anyways, I didn't understand why but I hope you're alright now." He looked the ace in the eyes, "If you ever feel that way again, or if you're having one, call me if you're able to. I don't care if it's the middle of the night, I'll answer."
  (Y/N) looked at him with wide eyes. She knew exactly why she had the panic attack. But wasn't that something stupid to have one over?

  "Do you not have classes, Suga?"
  The boy shook his head, "They were cancelled. Something about a teacher leaving something on and causing a small explosion."
  The two shared a laugh before continuing to talk.

  Boy, did she miss Suga.

- - -

  "Where (L/N)-Senpai?" Alamza, a middle blocker, asked. "Usually she's the first one here."
  "Didn't she ask us not to call her senpai?" Haze stretched her arms down to touch her toes.
  Gina laughed, "Got a call from the school this morning saying she won't be here."
  "We can go to her dorm after practice then." Maiji suggested, "See if she's alright."

  "Nada, we tried that." Hayato joined the conversation. The rest of the boys behind him. "We thought she was just here early."

  The girls frowned. It wasn't like their captain to just disappear without any word.

  "Plus, you wouldn't be able to see her after practice. She has classes right afterwards." Reon spoke, "If she's not at practice, she's probably retaking a test or talking to the teachers about something. I'll talk to her in class."

  "Only the students taking college classes have class today..." Gina trailed off, "Reon, you're taking them too?"
  "Yeah. Though I might drop them, it's hard to keep them up. I don't know how (L/N) is doing it."
  "She's too perfect for her own good."