[Finals]

Girl's Volleyball Team:
(Y/N) (L/N); Wing Spiker, Ace; Second
Umi Maiji; Libero; Second
Tanya Hanje; Middle Blocker; Captain; Third
Maz Leag; Setter; Vice; Third
Nini Gozalz; Middle Blocker; Third
Hagena Jiro; Wing Spiker; Third
Dodlyn Momo; Wing Spiker; Third
Kelz Haze; Setter; First
Gina Nelson; Pinch Server; Second
Sue Nelson; Wing Spiker; Third

"(L/N)'s been down since we boarded the bus last night." Tendo whispered to the second year boys. The girl was sitting at the window seat instead of the middle. She was staring out the window while staring out the window.
"Maybe something happened." Hayato shrugged.
"Wakatoshi," Tendo elbowed the boy, "Go cheer your girlfriend up."
"She isn't my girlfriend."
"Well go cheer her up!"

Ushijima looked the girl's way. Her lips were slightly parted. Her eyes were focused on something outside. Her right leg was bouncing. Her hands were playing with each other. Her music was slightly blasting, it was enough for Ushijima to hear it.

He looked back at the boys, then noticed the girls were looking at him with a pleading look.

Please help her.

Something must have happened. Ushijima grabbed one of her hands. He remembers her doing it to him before when he was stressed about a test in a subject that wasn't his best. Don't take it the wrong way, Ushijima is a great student. His English just..wasn't the best.

(Y/N) glanced his way, then down at their hands. She gave a weak smile, lacing their hands together before giving him a little squeeze.

Ushijima could see the boys giving him thumbs up from the corner of his eye. He ignored them and just focused on (Y/N). Eventually he felt her head hit his shoulder, as she had fallen asleep.

- - -

"(Y/N)-Chan!" Oikawa called, him and Iwaizumi jogging towards her. The girl let out a yawn as she got off the bus.
"Yes, Oikawa? Iwaizumi?" Though they were cousins, Iwaizumi and her preferred to call each other by their last names.
"We got you something!" Oikawa handed her a box wrapped in blue wrapping paper. "Open it!"

(Y/N) raised a brow before ripping the paper away and opening the box. Inside were three small bottles. Medicine bottles.

(Y/N) reached for them, her mouth opened as she read the words on them. They were the prescribed pills she needed. "Wh..Where?"
"I pulled a few strings," Oikawa winked, "Having family in the medical field helps."

The girl wrapped the two in a hug, "Thank you!"

"Yeah, yeah," Iwaizumi laughed, "You have a game to go win. Though..I would like our team to win."

The three said a quick goodbye as (Y/N) ran into the building to go find the rest of her team.

The Shiratorizawa teams noticed her smiling face. The girls let out a sigh of relief.

"Let's go to Nationals!"

- - -

  "Number seven, (L/N) (Y/N)."

  The girl high fived her coaches before getting on court. She was the last one to be announced.

  Yoshi was shocked to see her on court, the look on her face said it for her.