[Goodbye]

(REALLY SHORT!)

Graduation came quickly. The third years stood in a line in front of their volleyball teams. Tears were flowing down the girls faces while the boys stayed emotionless. The third years bowed, thanking them for the time they had together. The girls broke first. The first and second years had tackled the third years (don't worry, they're all healed up). The boys just watched the girls get emotional. The third years felt tears start to form.

"We'll come watch every game we can." Maiji said through sobs. "Make us proud!"
"Yeah!"

The third years started walking towards the parking lot. All their stuff was gone, at home, and all they had to do was leave. This was it. Their last time at Shiratorizawa.
Gina was the first one to leave. Sue, her sister, was picking her up. Gina held the two other females tightly. She gave Maiji a kiss on the cheek before walking away, waving at the group.
Hayato left next. He hugged everyone before getting in his mom's car.
Soekawa and Semi left at the same time. Tears flowed down their faces as they left.
Maiji was next. She hugged (Y/N) tightly. "Thank you for everything." That made (Y/N) cry even harder. The two didn't let go until Maiji's parents had to pry her off the ace.
Tendo was next. He just smiled and waved. He walked away with his head off. "GOODBYE SHIRATORIZAWA!"
Ushijima and (Y/N) stared at each other before a voice broke their trance.

"Wakatoshi, it's time to go." It was his mom.

The couple had one last kiss. It was going to be a while until they see each other again. Ushijima was going to a different school than (Y/N). They were both on the national team though, and those teams were often traveling together. The kiss was long and passionate. When they pulled apart, tears fell.

"I love you, Wakatoshi."
"I love you too, (Y/N)."

The male ace walked away. He climbed into his car and stared out the window at his girlfriend as his car drove away. The moment he couldn't see her, he texted her.

Wakatoshi❤️: I miss you