[Comeback Part One]

Girl's Volleyball Starting Lineup:

(Y/N) (L/N); Wing Spiker, Ace; Second
Umi Maji; Libero; Second
Tanya Hanje; Middle Blocker; Captain; Third
Maz Leag; Setter; Vice; Third
Nini Gozalz; Middle Blocker; Third
Hagena Jiro; Wing Spiker; Third
Dodlyn Momo; Wing Spiker; Third

"I can?" The girl's voice filled with excitement. Her body basically shaking from joy.
The male in front of her nodded, "As long as you take the medicine I'm prescribing and the special knee pads, I don't see why not."

A certain (H/C) haired girl came out of the large white building, clearly happy.

- - -

"The girl's team will be coming for a practice match." Washijo spoke as the third years were setting the net up.
The captain looked at the coach, "They are?"
"Yes. They'll probably be the hardest team you'll ever play." Washijo snickered.

"Where's (L/N)-Senpai?" A first year asked. As much as she hated being called senpai, the first year would always call her that.
"She won't be managing," the tiny coach spoke.

The doors opened and revealed the girl's team dressed in their uniform. The boys couldn't lie when they say that the girls got the better uniform.

"There they are. The girl's team." Tendo waved his hands around. "They won nationals and played worldwide last year. They had a close game with one of the American teams too."

As the girls walked in, Ushijima noticed a familiar face. "(L/N)?"

The boys turned to see their manager with the girl's team, in uniform and hair in a ponytail.

"Hi boys."

They were silent as she walked with the third year captain, talking about whatever.

"I thought she quit." The assistant coach whispered.
Washijo glanced at (L/N), "She did, but last week she had an appointment and her doctor basically cleared her to play. She talked to me about it. She's still our manager, but if this game goes as she's planned, she'll quit."
"I see."

After greeting, the boys studied the girl's lineup. The thing on all the boys' minds were that the person who knew the team like the back of her hand was against them at the moment, and she looked ready to win.

The boys were receiving first.

"Hey, the girls don't usually line up this way..do they? I've been to a few of their games." The assistant coach asked.
"They probably changed it because of (Y/N). Her serves must be good for them to have her serve first." Washijo muttered.

(Y/N) took a deep breath as she threw the ball up. She smiled before running up and hitting the ball. Her control was scary, so was the power she put into it. Nature's logic was boys were always stronger, but in this case it didn't seem to work. Her serve hit dead center of the court before any of them could react.

The girls erupted into cheers as (Y/N) got the ball back. The boys stared for a moment before hyping up again.

(Y/N) threw the ball up again, hitting it at the third year that she always pissed off. It hit his shoulder before bouncing out.