[Dateko]

Girl's Volleyball Team:
(Y/N) (L/N); Wing Spiker, Ace; Second
Umi Maiji; Libero; Second
Tanya Hanje; Middle Blocker; Captain; Third
Maz Leag; Setter; Vice; Third
Nini Gozalz; Middle Blocker; Third
Hagena Jiro; Wing Spiker; Third
Dodlyn Momo; Wing Spiker; Third
Kelz Haze; Setter; First
Gina Nelson; Pinch Server; Second
Sue Nelson; Wing Spiker; Third

The boys' game wasn't until later, allowing them to fully watch the girls play.

"I don't think I've ever seen the boy's team watch the girl's team." A few whispered when they saw the boys sit in the bleachers behind the Shiratorizawa banner.

"I heard the Queen of the Court is back," another whispered, "This is going to be interesting!"

"Didn't they battle for the spot at Nationals last year? Do you think it'll be like that?"

Ushijima paid close attention to (Y/N)'s serves. They had changed, making it harder to read.

"Their game yesterday was exciting. (L/N) had her debut and let me tell you, it was a sight."
"Did she use her Swerve Move?"
"No. But I have a feeling with Dateko and SeiJoh she will."

Swerve Move, Ushijima raised a brow. He'd have to ask about it later.

The game started, this time Shiratorizawa receiving. Date Tech had good servers on the girl's team, but Shiratorizawa also had good receivers.

The serve was about to hit the ground when Maiji dove and got it up. Momo bumped it to Leag, who set it to Hanje. She did a straight, only one blocker against her and the blocker was covering a cross. Hanje was know for her awesome crosses. If Ushijima was a middle blocker, Hanje would most likely be the female equivalent.

  1-0, Shiratorizawa.

  (Y/N) was the first one to serve. She made eye contact with Dateko's captain before serving. The throw was good. It felt good too. She hit it with incredible power, right towards the captain of Date Tech. The ball landed right on the captain, short of her arms. The Dateko captain couldn't dive in time.

  Some people think (Y/N) was the female equivalent to Ushijima, but in reality she was most likely like Oikawa. Her monster serves, as well as her skill in setting and reading the other teams. Before she was a wing spiker, (Y/N) was a setter. She would often set for her cousin. When she started to grow a bit and her jumping improved, Iwaizumi taught her how to spike.

  (Y/N) decided to break down Dateko's defense. How do you do that, you may be wondering, it's simple; mess with the libero.

  Date Tech's libero was one of the best in the country. If (Y/N) could mess with her, the team's defense would crumble. That's exactly what (Y/N) wanted.

  (Y/N) served the ball. This time, less power and more control. It went right towards the libero.

  "No!" Most of the crowd yelled.

  The ball looked like it was going to hit the libero's arms directly, instead it swerved upwards and hit her shoulder. It bounced out of bounds.

  "How did she do that?!" Most of the boys yelled.

  The crowd went wild, "There's her Swerve Move!"

  Ushijima hardened his gaze on the girl, A complete monster. Even if I'm just watching, I want to destroy her.

  After five more serves, (Y/N) decided she was done messing around with the libero. The libero was clearly getting mad. (Y/N) gave a small smile, one Oikawa would give after messing with someone. (Y/N) gave a norma serve to the libero, but since the libero was focused on the Swerve, she missed the normal serve.