[Blood]

After swimming for a while, the six second years decided to play a match of volleyball.

"You sure you can play?" Tendo asked. "We heard about your knee problems!-"
"Definitely can play! I feel great. If something's off, I'll let you guys know." (Y/N) interrupts, grabbing volleyball from god knows where.

"I think Ushijima and (Y/N) should be on separate teams, because they're both powerful spikers." Soekawa said.
"Then I call dibs on Tendo!" The (H/C) haired girl grabbed the boy's arm.
"I want Hayato." Ushijima gave a glance to the libero.
"Well then, I want Reon."
"Then I get Soekawa."

Ushijima had first serve, and he hit the net.

Tendo served it, barely making it pass the net. It was close but Hayato managed to get it up. Fortunately, it was a chance ball for (Y/N)'s side.

Reon bumped it to Tendo, who poorly set it in the air. (Y/N), instead of using her left hand like she normally does, spiked it with her right hand. It plowed through the block put up by Ushijima and Soekawa, and right pass Hayato.

"LET'S GO!" The other three cheered.

Tendo served it again, making sure it made it over. Hayato received it, sending it to Soekawa. The male bumped it in the air, in front of a jumping Ushijima. Luckily, Tendo was right there. Reon blocking a cut shot while (Y/N) was anywhere in between. Ushijima spiked it at Tendo's hand.

"One touch!"

(Y/N) saw the ball fly. She started running after the ball. She knew well enough that her tiny arms wouldn't save it, so she put her leg out. She landed in the splits, the ball bouncing off her leg. (Y/N) quickly got back up and jumped as Reon had set it up. Tendo had the same idea to jump. Ushijima had jumped to block (Y/N) while Soekawa jumped to block Tendo. Funny thing about the set is that Reon set it to the other side. Both Tendo and (Y/N) were decoys.

Hayato was so focused on the two decoys that by the time he saw the ball coming down, he was too late. Another point for the other three.

- - -

"That was a good set." Reon yawned. They had won, 25-22. They were taking a break before starting the next one.

  "Ushijima even got blocked, nice job Tendo!" (Y/N) high fived him.

  The other set went to Ushijima's team. Then the final set went (Y/N)'s team. The group laid on the many chairs available, exhausted.

  "We should head back in a few. I say we go on a few slides." Reon sits up, grabbing Hayato's hands and dragging him off the chair.

  Soekawa stood up, stretching, "That was the most exhausting game I've ever played."

  Tendo and Ushijima nodded in agreement before standing. (Y/N) was already up and showing them the way to the slides.

  They went on the highest slide first, it even had a drop at the end. That's where they found out Ushijima was afraid of heights and drops.

  "For a tall guy, you would think height was something he was familiar with." Tendo elbowed Reon.

  "You don't have to go down," (Y/N) assured, "Who wants to go first?"
  No one volunteered.
  "I'll go first then." (Y/N) shrugged. She was about to slide down when she heard the boys speak up.

  "You sure we should go down this one? This one seems kinda scary." Tendo spoke. Usually, he was one for scary things.

  "I'm sure. But you guys don't have to go down if you don't want to." (Y/N) smiled before going down the slide.