[Pyrrhic Win]

(L/N) (Y/N); Wing Spiker, Ace; Captain; Third Year
  Maiji Umi; Libero; Third Year
Nelson Gina; Pinch Server/Outside Hitter; Vice Captain; Third Year
Haze Kelz; Setter; Second Year
Joshi Moi; Middle Blocker; First Year
Alamza Vi; Middle Blocker; First Year
Inack Bray; Wing Spiker; First Year
Noni Lai; Wing Spiker; First Year
Dayy Nalin; Libero; First Year
Zalen Oshna; Setter; First Year
Kella Tobe; Middle Blocker; First Year

The ride to the venue was silent. The bus held both boys and girls team. The coaches sat in front while the teams sat an aisle behind them.
(Y/N) went to sleep on the bus ride. Her airpods in, playing music. Like usual, she sat with the boys.

The two teams didn't have games until later, so they went to the boys side and watched a few games.

"Tobio! Sugawara!" (Y/N) waved as she saw Karasuno warming up.
The two setters looked up and waved. The rest of the black and orange team noticed the girl and waved as well. Noya and Tanaka acting like their usual selves and jumped in the air in excitement.

"Got a thing for setters?" Gina snickered. "That first year, Suga, and Akaashi?"
(Y/N) elbowed her vice captain, "Hey! I only dated one of them."
"You're not denying it."
"Oh shut up, Gina."

Karasuno won in straight sets. The boys were playing on the other court. The girls cheered for them. Of course, they also won in straight sets.

The girls had ran quickly to the girls venue to make it to their own game. They were playing the Karasuno girls team. (Y/N) shook hands with their captain before the coin flip. They were serving first.

(Y/N) served first. Another nickname she earned over the years was 'The Libero Killer.' She earned this nickname because of her interest in always serving towards the liberos of the other team. Of course, she would use what others called a 'demon serve' and the liberos would never pick it up. That would break their spirits. Breaking them.

Shiratorizawa was 15 points in when Karasuno scored. Eventually the first set ended 25-4.

The boys from both Karasuno and Shiratorizawa came in as the second set started. Karasuno sitting behind their section while Shiratorizawa sat behind their banner.

The second set was won by the first years of Shiratorizawa. Haze was told to set to the first years, as it would help them grow more. The set and match ended after Shiratorizawa hit the 25 point mark.

The Karasuno boys team was yelling that it was alright to the girls, who bowed and thanked them for watching. The Shiratorizawa girls did the same thing to the spectators on their side.

- - -

The girls bracket didn't have as much teams as the boys. They played another game and won. Suddenly, they were against Aoba Johsei for a spot at finals. It was the second day of the tournament, and the girls only had one game while the boys had three.

(Y/N) didn't know anyone of the Aoba Johsei team this year. But of course, she knew they were good. The Shiratorizawa team was receiving first. A second year on the teal and white team served first. Unfortunately she sent it right to Maiji. The libero bumped it to Haze, who set it right up in the air.

The Aoba Johsei team and the audience was confused. Yes, the included the boys team that was watching. The setter had just put the ball in the air, setting it to no one. It was just in the air.

Wham!

The ball had suddenly bounced onto SeiJoh territory and back into the air. The referee blew his whistle, indicating a point for Shiratorizawa.