1

Jeongin was currently laying in the school hallway crying. A few minutes ago a senior had pushed the freshman into a locker causing the back of his head to bleed. Jeongin didn't care that he might be seriously injured he just thought maybe if he stayed there and bled he would eventually die. Jeongin has depression, suicidal depression. He's tried to kill himself about 12 times, that's a lot for him only being 15 years of age. He didn't care about what people do or say to him that's why he always gets taken advantage of. His parents were also very abusive and didn't care about their sons well being. When jeongin ended up in the hospital for almost killing himself his parents didn't come to see him, his best friend jisung did. Jisung and jeongin had been friends for a couple of years now. It started when jisung moved in next door. He heard screaming coming from jeongins house and went to go see what happened. Ever since that day they became really close. Jeongin basically lived at jisungs and even though jisung was a year older he still helped and understood the boy. Jisung loved jeongin more that his own parents did. But even though jeongin has depression and doesn't care about anything he still loves one thing. A few years ago jeongin had run away from his home and found himself at a park in the middle of the night. That's where he met the love of his life, hwang hyunjin. Hyunjin was playing basketball with his friends and what caught jeongins eye was how handsome the boys face was. As time passed jeongin noticed that the boy had a bad reputation and that's what made jeongin fall deeper for him. Hyunjin was the schools bad boy, well that's what everyone thinks. He was known throughout the entire school and he is only a sophomore. He always had detention and got into fights and people always made rumors that he gets detention for yelling at teachers. People also say that he gets into fight with the boyfriends of the girls he "fucked", but in all honesty hyunjin was nice, caring and is still very much a virgin. He gets detention for being late to class because he drops his little sister off at school. He gets in fights because he's always standing up for people who get bullied. Hyunjin would never hurt a fly, but there was one thing about hyunjin that no one new. He was desperate. Desperate for sex.

Jeongin heard the bell ring and knew he needed to get up from the floor. He walked to the bathroom leaving the pool of blood in the hall. When he got into the bathroom he started cleaning the back of his head from the blood and decided that the cut wasn't that deep and he would be fine. After cleaning his head jeongin noticed that one of the bathroom stalls was shut. He walked closer and saw a pair of black vans which meant that someone was in there. Jeongin thought it was weird because he had been in the bathroom for about 25 minutes and no one walked in and no one walked out. Out of curiosity jeongin leaned his ear closer to the stall and what he heard had surprised him. He could hear light moans coming from behind the stall. After a couple of seconds jeongin came to the conclusion that someone was pleasing themselves behind that door. For some reason jeongin never left he stood right outside of the door and listened the moans and for some reason he liked them. They sounded nice and pleasing, something about them attracted jeongin to them. He was so roped in thinking about them that he didn't notice they had stopped. The stall door swung open and jeongin was shocked when he saw who was behind that door. Hwang Hyunjin.