27

The two boys walked along the streets as the night wind passed by. Jeongin shivered a little as the wind picked up. Hyunjin noticed this and quickly took his jacket off and placed over his boyfriend.

"Wanna go back to my house?" The elder asked Jeongin while grabbing his hand.

"Sure." Jeongin smiled and then they started to walk back to hyunjins house. It didn't take long for the couple to arrive at hyunjins house. They went in and made their way up to the elders room. Once inside the room, hyunjin took his shirt off and went to get some clothes out of his drawer.

"Do you need some clothes to sleep in?" Hyunjin asked them turned around being met by Jeongin jumping onto him. The elder held his waist as the younger wrapped his legs around his and snakes his arms around hyunjins neck.

"What are you doing innie?" The elder giggled.

"I just wanted you to hold me." The small boy laid his head on hyunjins shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Can I ask you for something jinnie?" Jeongin asked while he still had his head down and eyes closed.

"Of course." The elder replied as he swayed side to side holding the boy.

"Can we do it again?" The small boy asked as a blush crept onto his face.

"Do what?" Hyunjin was confused on what the boy meant.

"I want to enjoy it." Jeongin said and look up and hyunjin.

"Can you fuck me?" The youngers face was a dark red color now. Hyunjin smirked and layed the small boy on the bed.

"Do you really want me to?" The elder asked as he straddled the younger. The younger gave him a nod and a 'mhm' before he leaned up to kiss the elder. Hyunjin laid Jeongin back and kissed him deeper. The elder took control by biting jeongins lips causing him to gasp and give hyunjin space to slid his younger in. The two made out like that for a few minutes before hyunjin moved to take the youngers shirt off.

Once the piece of clothing was fully discarded, hyunjin started to leave small kisses down the boys torso until he made his way back to his neck and started to suck on it. Jeongin let out a few breathy moans as hyunjin left purple marks all over him. The elder then moved his leg up to the boys crotch and started to apply pressure on it using his knee. This made the small boy let out a loud moan as he grew harder and needier. Hyunjin moved his knee up and down on the boy causing him to let out more moans that made hyunjin rock hard.

"Fuck me jinnie." The younger whined as he felt like he was going to cum just from hyunjins knee.

"Ok baby." The elder replied as he moved his knee and proceeded to take the rest of their clothes off. Once they were fully naked, the small boy didn't cover up because he knew hyunjin had already seen all of his body, but that dint stop him from blushing deeply.

"Are you sure you still want this?" Hyunjin asked just to make sure the boy still wanted this.

"Yes." The boy replied then turned his head to the side so that hyunjin couldn't see his blush. The elder grabbed jeongins face and turned it back to him before giving him a soft kiss.

"If you want me to stop just tell me." Hyunjin said and recurved a nod from the small boy. The elder didn't have lube so he held three fingers to jeongins mouth and told him to suck on them. Once the fingers were lathered up with saliva, hyunjin pulled them out of the boys mouth and spread his legs open.

"This might hurt at first innie but it will feel good eventually." Hyunjin said and the boy was going to reply but was cut off by a gasp when the elder slid a finger in. It felt weird and uncomfortable for the young boy but he new he needed to relax. The elder moved the one finger in and out of the boy for a bit before he added another, slowly stretching the boy out. The small boy gasped and whined as he clawed onto hyunjins back.

Once he felt that the younger relaxed a little, hyunjin added the third finger and moved them slowly.
After a bit of finger thrusting, Jeongin started to feel pleasure instead of pain. Hyunjin knew the boy was ready when he started to moan in pleasure.

The elder pulled his fingers out causing the young boy to whine because of the emptiness. Hyunjin spat on his hand and rubbed the saliva all over his throbbing dick. Once it was completely covered hyunjin placed his tip at the small boys entrance. Slowly he started to push it in and the small boy tended up.

"Relax baby." Hyunjin soothed has as he pushed in all the way. The elder thrusted slowly so that he wouldn't hurt the boy.

"Go faster daddy." Jeongin moaned out after a few minutes of slow thrusting. The elder sped up his thrusts and angled him self to hit a certain spot.

"Again!" Jeongin moaned loudly when hyunjin hit his G spot. The elder thrusted with a fast pace into the youngers G spot causing him to moan uncontrollably.

"P-please fuck me h-harder." The younger moaned out feeling an immense amount of pleasure from the elder. Hyunjin did as the boy pleased and rammed into him with all his strength. The room filled with loud moans and skin slaps. Hyunjin wouldn't be surprised if his neighbors could hear them, Jeongin was moaning really loudly.

After a few minutes of hard and fast thrusts the two boy both felt like they were about to cum.

"I going to cum innie." Hyunjin informed as he was about to pull out but the younger stopped him.

"Cum inside me jinnie." The younger whined and pulled hyunjin down to kiss him. The elder stayed inside and thrusted a few more time before cumming inside the boy. The small boy came as well, shaking from the feeling of being filled. Hyunjin pulled out and collapsed next to the boy on the bed. They were both panting loudly and trying to catch their breath.

After a few minutes the two coauthor their breath and Jeongin turned towards hyunjin.

"I love you." The small boy said and the elder turned his head to look at the boy.

"I love you too innie." Hyunjin smiles and brought the boy closer to him.

"Should we clean up?" The younger asked as he laid his head on hyunjins bare chest.

"We can do that tomorrow." Hyunjin replied as he gave the small boy a kiss on the forehead. The two cuddled and soon fell asleep for the rest of the night.