6

A loud bang and yelling was heard throughout the house. Jeongin woke up and new his parents were fighting again. He went to the placemat by the door and picked a key up. He then went to the back basement door that led outside. Once he got out he went to jisungs house. Luckily he had his phone and saw that it was 6:30 am and school didn't start till 8. He climbed through jisungs window like always and woke him up.

"Sung" Jeongin laid on top of the elder trying to wake him up. It worked.

"What do you want innie?" He groaned pushing the boy off of him.

"I need to borrow some clothes." Jisung already knew not to ask why. Jeongin always came over in the morning when his parents fought. Jisung quickly went to his closet and pulled out a black hoodie and jeans for the boy to wear. Jeongin thanked him then went to change, but before he went into the bathroom jisung set out antibiotics and bandages inside. Yes jisung noticed his blood soaked clothes and new he was cutting again, but he knew Jeongin wouldn't take the advice he wanted to give him so he just stayed quiet. They both got ready and headed out to school. Jeongin was silent the entire walk and just listened to jisung talk.  They soon arrived at the school and parted ways so they could go to their classes.

The bell for lunch rang and jeongin was walking the halls in peace until someone came behind him and shoved him in a closet. He tried to scream but the persons hand was covering his mouth. Jeongin thought he was gonna get beat up until the person turned him around and he saw who it was. Hyunjin dropped his hand from the boys mouth and told him to be quiet. He then started to kiss the boys neck. Jeongin was surprised but then he remembered that he agreed to this. The younger moaned when hyunjin started to grind on him as he sucked on his neck. After a few minutes hyunjin stopped, leaving the boy with multiple hickeys. He then handed the boy a slip of paper and whispered.

"Come to my house after school." And with that he left the small boy inside the closet. Jeongin unfolded the paper seeing an address and a phone number that he assumed was hyunjins. The bell for classes to start again rang and jeongin left the closet making sure his sweater covered the marks.

Classes for the day finished and jeongin now had to go to hyunjins house. He was scared. He didn't know what hyunjin was gonna do to him, but he could only find out.