Answers

Here are the answers to the questions you guys asked. i only got a few (which i expected) so yeah...ENJOY!!

1. How many times did u cringe while writing?🤔
A lot! There were parts that I totally regretted writing because of how cringey they were, especially the smut parts.

2. How was it like when you were writing the story?
At times it was very stressful because I didn't really have like an update plan and just did it whenever and sometimes I was caught up with school and didn't have time to update, but other than that it was pretty fun and enjoyable.

3. Was jeongins depression stuff based on your problems in real life? If it is I'm hoping you're doing okay.
Most of his problems and struggles were based of of my real life experiences and his depression is the same as mine and I have been getting better.

4. How did you come up with such a masterpiece of a story?
Ah my story isn't a masterpiece, I messed up quite a few times and there's so many other writers who are more talented than me. I honestly can't remember how exactly I got the idea but I just thought of writing a story about hyunjin and Jeongin and hyunjin will use him, so I got to writing and used some of my personal problems and worked them into the story and also made up the story as I went on.

5. How did you think of the story? The plot and how did you continue writing the story? Like did you just randomly write or did you already kinda have it planned out?
I honestly don't know how I came up with the idea it just popped up in my head one day. I thought of the main part of the story, hyunjin using Jeongin, and I just went along with it I didn't have it all planned out and just kept writing.

6. Drop ur ig user please?
i have A LOT of accounts but if you wanna talk then dm me @/luvs.nyang

7. How did you plan this story out?
I came up with a plot and just kept writing, I didn't really have a plan and made up things as I went on.

8. What happened to seungmin in the end?
so seungmin does have a boyfriend and he's become friends with hyunjin and jeongin. there's a special chapter that talks more about it!

if you have any other questions ask me in the comments and i'll gladly answer!!