25

It started to get dark but the two boys were still out side at the park. The fairy lights provided enough light for them to see each other. They talked, ate, and not once brought up what had happened between the two at first. To Jeongin it felt like an ideal date, he really was enjoying it. He learned that hyunjin is completely different then what he thought. The elder was kind and caring and liked to help his family a lot. Knowing that this was what he was actually like, Jeongin felt like he could trust hyunjin.

"It's getting pretty late." Hyunjin said as he checked his phone.

"Yeah it is." Jeongin looked down, he didn't want the day to end.

"We should go home." The elder said then started to pack the stuff up.

"But I don't want to go home~" the younger whined and it made hyunjin smile.

"Wanna come over to my house?" Hyunjin picked up the basket and stood up.

"Yeah!" The younger shot up to his feet and smiled.

"Ok then let's go!" hyunjin held his hand out for the boy.

"But what about the rest of the stuff?" Jeongin asked looking at the blanket then the fairy lights.

"Jisung said he would clean up after we left." The elder replied.

"Ok" Jeongin grabbed hyunjins hand and started walking to the elders house because he already knew the way.

The two arrived at hyunjins house and no one was home as usual. Hyunjin put the basket on his kitchen table then took the younger to his room. Jeongin sat on the bed with a big smile on his face as hyunjin took his shoes off.

"I had a really great time hyunjin" Jeongin said when the elder sat next to him.

"I'm really glad you gave me a chance Jeongin." The elder looked at the ceiling of the dark room.

"I'm glad I gave you a chance." The younger grabbed hyunjins hand and put it on his lap. With his free hand, hyunjin grabbed the youngers chin and turned his head towards his.

"Can I kiss you innie?" The elder asked as he looked at the youngers lips then his eyes. Jeongin nodded then leaned into the elders lips. They were soft and warm. The kiss was nice and they both were enjoying it. Hyunjin put his hands onto jeongins waist and the younger crawled onto the elders lap. The kiss deepened as Jeongin wrapped his arms around hyunjins neck. The elder stood up with the youngers legs wrapped around his waist. He gently layed him on the bed and started to leave soft kisses on his neck. The younger played with hyunjins hair and he started to suck on his neck softly. Hyunjin detached his mouth and look his own shirt off. Seeing hyunjin shirtless reminded him of that night and he started to panic. When hyunjin came back down for another kiss the younger turned his head away.

"Is there something wrong?" Hyunjin asked confused.

"C-can we stop here?" The boy stuttered.

"Of course." Hyunjin got off and put his shirt back on. The elder layed on the bed and brought Jeongin too his chest.

"If you ever feel uncomfortable just tell me innie." Hyunjin said as he caressed the boys head. That's when Jeongin knew that hyunjin wasn't trying to use him anymore. If he was he wouldn't have stopped and put his shirt back on. He wouldn't be comforting the younger.

"Hyunjin?" The small boy looked up at the older.

"Hmm?" He replied still holding the boy.

"I think I trust you..." the small boy smiled and pecked the elders lips.

"And I think I love you innie..." the elder said as a small blush crept upon his cheeks.

"I think I love you too jinnie." The boy said and layed his head back down and closed his eyes. They stayed like that for the rest of the night as soon as they feel asleep. They felt comfortable and safe in each others arms like nothing bad would happen if they had each other.