9

Jeongin ran as fast as he could and he didn't stop till he got home. Well jisungs home. He knocked on the door and jisungs parents answered. They noticed Jeongin was panting and in tears so they just let him in without asking questions, because they know what he goes through. Jeongin went upstairs straight into jisungs room and collapsed on the floor after closing the door. The older was fast to go right by his side and wrap his arms around him. The little boy held onto jisung as tight as he could and let all his tears fall.

"He doesn't love me." The small boy choked out still crying.

"What innie?" The older was confused but still comforted him.

"He's using me." The boy pulled away and wiped his tears.

"Who's using you innie?" The older put his hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eyes.

"H-hyun...hyunjin..." he didn't want to say the boys name but he had to tell jisung.

"How is he using you?" Jisung asked and the boy explained everything from the beginning. Jisung started to get upset and stood up.

"I'm gonna kill that mother fucker!" The elder yelled but Jeongin pulled his arm and made him look at him.

"No don't I told him he could... it's just I- ugh." The boy was hating that he was being used but accepted it because he loved hyunjin.

"I hate that I'm still hoping." The boy layed down on jisungs bed.

"Hoping for what?" The elder layed next to Jeongin.

"Hopping that hyunjin will love me back." Jeongin turned to jisung.

"I love him so much." He started to cry again so jisung hugged him.

"It's ok innie. Do what you want it's not my responsibility to tell you what to do." Jisung comforted the younger and waited for him to stop crying.

" can I spend the night Sung?" The younger asked not wanting to go home and get yelled at by his parents.

"Of course." Jisung replied and got up from the bed and went to his dresser. He got a hoodie and sweats for the younger and gave them to him.

"Go change then we can sleep." The younger took the clothes and went to change and when he finished jisung was laying in the bed. Jeongin climbed onto the bed and snuggled close to jisung. The older wrapped his arms around him and kisses his forehead.

"Thanks for helping me all the time sung." He quietly said.

" no problem innie." The older replied before they both fell asleep for the night.

—————————
A/N yay! This story got to #4 on hyunin. That's the highest ranking I've gotten . Thanks a lot for reading my crappy story <3

-E