12

Jeongin stayed in the bathroom until it was closing time at school. After leaving the school he went to the café that jisung worked at. Once he walked in the door chimed and jisung approached him.

"Hey Jeongin you want the usual?" He asked leading the boy to a vacant table, but the younger stopped him.

"I'm fine, I just didn't want to go home yet." He have a small smile then sat down on a couch that was in the corner. Jisung bring the boy some water then went back to work.

A few minutes had passed when the door chimed again and Jeongin looked up. The small boy immediately stood up wanting to leave right away but he had accidentally knocked his water down. The small boy panicked when he saw that he coming towards him.

"Can I talk to you?" Hyunjin asked helping clean up the water.

"A-about what?" The small boy stuttered as he got a towel to soak up the water.

"About earlier." The elder grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the café and to the near by park. Jeongin did do anything to rebel against the elder and just let him take him. Hyunjin let go of jeongins hand once they were at the park and sat down on a bench, he patted the space next to him signaling the younger to sit, so he did.

"I'm sorry Jeongin." Hyunjin started to speak

"I'm sorry for beating you up. It was wrong of me to do that, but it's just...I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of my friends." Hyunjin grabbed the youngers hand.

"Embarrass yourself?" Jeongin slowly pulled his hand away.

"I'm the one who should be embarrassed. You found me crying in the bathroom and beat me up and your embarrassed!" The younger yelled. Hyunjin was shocked. He didn't know the younger could snap like that and yell. He really did feel bad and just wanted to give him a hug and make him feel better, but why?  Stop hyunjin! You don't like him! You already confessed to seungmin! You don't like him, right? Hyunjin had so many things running through his mind and wasn't even paying attention on what the younger was telling him, all he knew was that Jeongin looked hot upset.

"You think it's ok t-"

"Jeongin shut up." The younger was interrupted by hyunjin"

"But I-" hyunjin shut Jeongin up by putting his lips onto his. Jeongin was surprised at first but then kissed back. Hyunjin put his arms around jeongins waist bringing him closer as the kiss deepened. The two made out for a few minutes until Jeongin pulled away.

"We shouldn't do this is public" he looked away.