15

Hyunjin was eating breakfast with Seungmin when he received a call. He picked up his phone looking at the caller ID. Seeing who it was he immediately picked up.

"Uh hello?" He looked at Seungmin who was staring at his with a confused look on his face. Hyunjin also wore the face because he never got calls from Jeongin, he usually called him.

"Hyunjin?" The elder didn't know the voice on the other side but he knew it's wasn't Jeongin. He glanced over at Seungmin who was cutely enjoying his food. The cute made him smile, but then he remembered he was on a call.

"Uh yeah it's hyunjin but who are you?" He asked while playing with his half eaten waffle.

"Oh I'm jisung, jeongins best friend." He replied and hyunjin gave a slight nod but then realized that he couldn't see him.

"Ok then, why do you have jeongins phone?" Seungmin looked up at the mention of the 'depressed boy'.

"Well it's a long story..." jisung said not knowing if he should tell hyunjin what happened without jeongins consent.

"Well I got time." Hyunjin didn't know why he was wondering so much on why jisung had jeongins phone. He was on a date with his crush and wanted to spend time with him, but he also wanted to know if something bad happened to Jeongin, but why?

"Ok so basically jeongins in the hospital an-" jisung was cut off.

"Hospital! Why!?!" He yelled causing everyone in the  diner to look at him.

"I found him passed out in the basement of his house with his wrist slit badly." Hyunjin was shocked. He knew Jeongin was cutting but he didn't know it would get this bad, he felt guilty for not stopping the boy and hurting him. 

"I took his phone and saw your number without a contact so I called." Jisung explained to the elder.

"Is be ok?" Hyunjin asked concerned for the boy.

"Well the doctor still hasn't come out to tell me." Jisung said

"Who's with you?" Hyunjin asked knowing that Jeongins parents wouldn't be there.

"It's just me." Jisung replied.

"I'm on my way." Hyunjin said before hanging up and standing causing Seungmin to stand as well.

"Where are you going jinnie?" The brown haired boy asked looking at the boy with puppy eyes.

"Well...um...my friend is in the hospital." Hyunjin said as he put his jacket on.

"So your gonna ditch me...on our date?" Seungmin got closer to the taller and put his hand on his shoulder and looked into his eyes with pleading ones. Hyunjin felt guilty again. He didn't want to leave Seungmin alone on their date.

"No... I'm staying." He said then sat back down and picked up his fork. Seungmin sat down too and ate with a small smirk on his face. Im so sorry Jeongin.