24

Jeongin enjoyed the nice weather as he walked to the park. The sound of the birds chirping and the cool breeze brush across his face made him feel like he's never felt before, free. Jeongin hummed to a song that jisung played for him called sunshine by an artists he couldn't remember. For once the boy actually had a good day. No bullies, no mean teachers, no abusive parents, no hyunjin, now jisung was inviting him to the park. It was an ideal day for Jeongin and he felt like it was unreal.

Ah he approached the park, he got a text from jisung saying to meet him by the entrance. After a few seconds jisung came to Jeongin.

"Hey jisung!" Jeongin has a big smile on his face.

"You're in a good mood today" jisung took jeongins hand and brought him into the park.

"I have a surprise for you!" Jisung said as he covered the small boys eyes with his hands. Jisung walked him over to a specific part of the park and uncovered his eyes. In front of the boy was a picnic blanket with pillows and a basket of food, a big tree covered with fairy lights. It was amazing. The small boy smiled and turned around to thank jisung, but when he turned around it wasn't jisung he saw.

"H-hyunjin?!" There he was standing directly behind the younger with a smile on his face. Jisung had run off after uncovering Jeongins eyes and let hyunjin approach the boy.

"Hey Jeongin" hyunjin smiles and took a step closer to the boy causing him to flinch. For the first time Jeongin had this weird feeling when he saw hyunjins face. It was fear. He was scared that hyunjin was gonna hurt him. Break his already broken heart even more. Ruin his perfect day. The small boy tried to run but jisung came out of nowhere and tackled him to the ground.

"Jisung get off of me!" The boy squirmed and yelled and jisung to let him go.

"No!" Jisung picked up the younger and took him back to hyunjin sitting him on the blanket. Hyunjin took a seat across from Jeongin and started to take the food out of the basket. The younger looked at jisung who was already walking away as his eyes filled with tears. He didn't want to see or talk to hyunjin. He was hurt by him but he still loved him.

"Hungry?" Hyunjin asked when he finished putting the food out. The younger quickly whipped his tears and looked at hyunjin. There was containers filled with his favorite foods and deserts.

"How did you know?" Jeongin asked still not looking at the elder.

"I asked jisung for some help." He replied as he opened the containers.

"Why?" Jeongin asked after a few seconds of silence and looking away.

"Hmm?" Hyunjin looked at the boy confused.

"Why did you do this?" The boy finally made eye contact with hyunjin and his eyes started to fill with tears as soon as he did.

"I wanted to prove to you that I actually like you." Hyunjin smiles and put some food on a plate.

"What?" Jeongin was now the confused one.

"I like you Jeongin and I'm not just saying this so I can use you, I actually like you maybe love you." The elder said with soft eyes.

"How do I know your not lying to me like you always do" a tear fell from the youngers eyes thinking about what the elder did to him.

"That's why we're here. I'm gonna prove it to you." Hyunjin got closer to the bout and wiped his tear.

"How?" The younger asked looking hyunjin in the eyes.

"By having a nice picnic with you and not doing anything inappropriate." The elder placed his hand on jeongins cheek.

"How does that prove anything?" Jeongin was starting to get frustrated and just wanted to go home.

"Because if I was trying to use you I wouldn't have put so much effort into this." Hyunjin returned to his spot and gave Jeongin a plate of food. The younger looked at the food and he could tell that it was home cooked and he knew jisung couldn't cook. Hyunjin did put effort into this.

"I'll give you tonight to convince me." Jeongin said as he grabbed a fork and started to eat.

"Thank you so much Jeongin you won't regret it." Hyunjin smiles and started to eat also.