16

Jeongin and jisung were in the Uber getting dropped off back at Jisungs. The younger was discharged about an hour ago and he felt really terrible. His arms, head and body hurt and not only that he felt terrible mentally. Why did jisung have to help me? Why couldn't I have died already? He looked outside the window the entire ride in silence. Once they got to jisungs house he quickly went upstairs and went to the bathroom to shower. He turned the water on and stripped himself of his clothes then took the bandages off from around his arm, still feeling high from the drugs the doctor gave him. He felt dizzy and like he was drunk, not wanting to think about things. The doctor said the drugs wouldn't  ware off until the next morning. He put his hand in the water feeling how it was still cold so he picked up his phone and waited. He noticed a bunch of messages and they were all from hyunjin, but he didn't remember saving hyunjins number in his contacts, maybe because jisung did it when he had the youngers phone.

Hyunjin are you ok?

Hyunjin jisung told me what happened

Hyunjin I wish I could be there but I can't

Hyunjin text me back when you can

He put his phone down after reading the messages that were sent 5 hours ago. The small boy got in the shower and started washing up but then started thinking of what had been happening in the past days. He was so stressed and couldn't handle being taken advantage of. He needed to do something about it.

After jeongins shower he got dressed and went to hyunjins house. Jisung didn't want him to go because he was drugged up and he didn't want the younger to do something he would regret. The younger wobbled his way up the steps on hyunjins porch. He didn't know what he would say but he wanted to say something to the elder. After Jeongin knocked the door opened and hyunjin appeared. The elder quickly engulfed Jeongin in a hug but the younger pushed him off with the little bit of strength he had. He was drugged up, weak, couldn't think, felt like shit and he couldn't form the right words to say.

"I...I'm tired and I want water." The boy was delusional and didn't feel like yelling at the moment.

"Uh you can come in and get some water." The small boy nodded and pushed past hyunjin going straight to the kitchen and getting a glass of water that he quickly gulped down. After the boy drank his water hyunjin invited him up to his room and the small boy just nodded his head and followed the elder. Hyunjin had some ideas that weren't the best but he felt the urge to do them to the boy especially with him feeling weak and delusional.

————————————————
A/N sorry this sucks I haven't been doing well mentally and I've been trying my best to put as much effort into these updates but I can't seem to give my all these days, but I promise that I will try my best to make the rest of the story good.