4

Jeongin was still pinned to the wall when hyunjin made his first command for the boy.

"Take care of my problem baby." He whispered in the boys ear as he pushed his crotch against the youngers causing him to moan.

"How do you want me to fix it?" Jeongin asked not knowing what the older exactly wanted.

"Suck me." He responded in a seductive whisper that sent chills down the boys back. Hyunjin then let go of the youngers shoulders freeing him. Jeongin dropped to his knees with his back still facing the wall. He unbuckled the elders pants still keeping eye contact with him. Jeongin slowly pulled hyunjins pants down and he could already see how hard hyunjin was. Jeongin knew it was wrong to let someone use him, it's just that he was so mentally hurt and needed the love of his life. The younger brushed his hand over the boys clothes dick causing him to shut his eyes and let out a moan. He then pulled down hyunjins boxers revealing his big member. The older looked down at the boy and smirked when he saw how he swallowed the saliva in his mouth.

"Don't be nervous. Go ahead." Hyunjin said placing his hand behind jeongins head. The little boy hesitated at first but then attached his lips to hyunjins dick. The older tensed up at the warm feeling around him. Jeongin sucked and bobbed his head up and down while hyunjin moaned out. The elders grip on the back of jeongins head tightened causing him to yelp because of the cut that was still there. Hyunjin was to pleasured to notice that he was hurting the boy, he just kept pushing his head farther onto his cock. Jeongin started to tear up. He couldn't handle how far the elders dick went down his throat and the pain in his head wasn't helping at all. He didn't want this anymore, but he couldn't just let hyunjin down, so he sucked it up and dealt with it.

"I'm gonna cum baby." Hyunjins body tensed up as jeongins tongue brushed over his tip. He came inside of the boys mouth when his tongue went in his slit.

"Be a good boy and swallow it." Hyunjin said when he saw that the boy didn't know what to do with the cum in his mouth. Jeongin looked hyunjin in eye and swallowed it all then stuck out his tongue showing that he did. Hyunjin then picked up his boxers and pants then left since detention was over. Jeongin stayed there and sat in the corner and cried. I'm so stupid. Why did I agree to that. I should just die already. He thought to himself feeling guilty. After a few minutes of crying jeongin fell asleep.